Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

Yes it will, a stem with a leaf attache to it is more than enough, it will go thru a cleaning process that involves chlorine, alcohol and another series of elements that will purify the cut and make it an 'explant", at which point you put it in the agar jello with your macro and micro nutes. I am still reading a lot about it, but in general that is how it works.

I have been invited to a Farm in Costa Rica that produces one million plants “in vitro” a year, i spoke to the owner and he invited me over to check it out for myself and even told me: I will give you enough to get started. I did tell him it was to make a Genetic Library of marihuana strains for future purposes, but that i also had a little grow going.

Here is a little video of the company i will be visiting, and will document my visit to post everything here on OG.

So about the Tissue Culture project, i am in 100%.

I think it will work wonderful.

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

:+1:Awesome. So that’ll make three available so-far to support a TC sub-task!

4 Likes

Woo! Loving all this team work.

Now I’ll need to learn how to ship…

2 Likes

Well I’ve made space in the veg room and built a 4x4 tray for the plants.
Also cleaned up the male closet. Need to wash the tray.

Also doing some light reading.

15 Likes

Time for action, nice !

5 Likes

Bravo and well said. This is an awesome site, a gift, and we appreciate it. The camaraderie here and the net outcome of the efforts of everyone here helping one another is one of these truly good things that make life a blessing. Members, keep it cool and all in the family, and Lemonade Joe, keep up the good work and thanks!

4 Likes

For the breeder, donor and captain of this run, to let you know i got a patch coming to you guys, a sewn patch that is…

Thanks guys.

Sci :robot:

13 Likes

No way! That’s awesome dude.

8 Likes

Thats awesome!!!

4 Likes

Any word on the e.t.a of the seeds @Fewding, im getting antsy lol, super stoked to see these babys

6 Likes

I’ll help you all day with this bud! Still mad I haven’t made time to meet up with ya yet, as I love to meet the local legends! :v:

5 Likes

Sorry for the wait everyone.
Arrived yesterday.
May I present…

Unfortunately last night I also found mold on my green wizard S1 project and had to perform an emergency seed harvest. Good thing I ran into this now before I grew out the TE. Will be investing in a dehu as well now, so I might not be able to amend my soil as I wanted.

To update I am almost finished with my new 330w MH veg light. And I will be popping these beans soon. Sorry for the hold up guys. I don’t wanna screw this up. :pray: :v:

11 Likes

Super excited to see this happening gang!

Cheers!

6 Likes

We understand your worries and appreciated your efforts, we will be waiting here patiently :smile: good luck my man! You know im “rooting” for you :+1:
Edit-found the emojis btw lol

5 Likes

Sending good juju your way for this run… have fun @Fewding

4 Likes

Well here we go everyone. It’s a beautiful day up here in the High Garden and we gon germ some seeds. :blush::tada::pray:

So after much consideration I am going to sow these :point_down: gorgeous seeds straight in jiffy pellets.

All 11 beans are tucked in and ready to go.

7 Likes

Woooo hooooo, here we go! Right in the grow media just like mother nature intended :wink: cant wait to see them 11 purdy little green faces :thumbsup:

2 Likes

How about a better update dude.
Huge thanks again to @Palindrome for help with my new 330w metal halide fixture.

It’s a bright an sunny day up her in the High Garden.

*4:20

OK so the plan is to veg them all to 24" under 330 w mh.
Taking 4 six inch clones of each (mother/breading pair for fems/clone for sexing before flower).

Flip clones to determine sex of cultivars.

Cull any unwanted plants

Top all cultivars to ≈18inch and veg out to 24"

Separate males into closet under 130w blurple & flip to 12/12 lighting.

Flip females to flower room under 390w LED’s.

Train and allow female buds to develop.

Move keeper female cultivars into male closet and get freaky with a fan.

Dispose of males and rinse off and stray pollen from females.

Move blurple to flower room for more flowers bruh*

Move back into flower room and LITFA. And hooked up with drippers. They will be fed Megacrop through the entire grow. *after sprouting they will go to solo cups to acclimatize and get first tastes of food. After roots hit cup wall they will be transplanted into 2 gal pots for rest of veg. May also use 3 or 5 gallon but only have a few of each.

My wife will be assisting me on this venture to describe the scents of each cultivar to help you all help me decide the best of the best.

The flower room will be filled with pollinated plants. On top of F2s I will also be attempting to make S1s of any desired cultivar. Again up to you. I will also have one cross of each of my currents strains.

5 Likes

Im just curious cuz of the way you said it, have you used peat pucks before?

2 Likes

Yes probably a dozen times, but never put seeds straight into them. Would’ve used my soil instead but it’s proven too hot for seed sprouts.

2 Likes