Seed Run Co-op: bodhi's Good Medicine CBD Blessings Preservation Run (Closed)

@nube message me if you need me to add Good Medicine CBD seeds to the Spring Box distribution list. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yeah man, let’s get them on this Spring Box! :slight_smile: I’ll have them to you ASAP. 1 plant left to shuck and then sort & pkg & ship!

Yeah they’ve fully revegged 100% and are pretty close to giving cuts. I’m excited! And like you said, Headiegarden’s sale and freebies are by far the best this round. I also have bought from both and, though GLG has great Bad Dawg freebies, those have lost my interest recently because of the hype cuts being used, and also his freebie list this round was pretty subpar. I’m happy to support SHOE cuz he’s a good guy, too.

20 Likes

Quick update: All combo packs of Good Medicine F2 and Dank Zappa F2 have shipped to @Sebring for the spring preservation box. The GMF2 should have 20+ seeds in every pack, but the DZF2 were very limited so they only contain around 10+ seeds per pack. There might be enough for a 2nd drop next month. I’ll be sending some to Headiegardens.com again too to use as another fundraiser for @Strayfox .

I sent some unsorted GMF2 seeds to a few people a couple weeks ago at harvest, mostly ones that had fallen out when taking down the Good Medicine, and the first person to pop them (so far) got 17/18 germination even with a few being green and white seeds. That bodes well. :slight_smile:

Thanks again to @bodhi for being amazing all-around, for @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating the Dank Zappa to preserve, and extra special round of applause and thanks to @Torontoke for BOTH donating the Good Medicine to F2, and dedicating his time and space to make the DZ F2. You guys rock!

:peace_symbol:

P.S. I’ve smoked the seed shucking crumble from a couple phenos, and so far it’s stony weed with calm effects and pain relief. GM#6 tastes and smells like apple jolly ranchers, and GM#5 was more like pine and dark chocolate smell with a flavor I couldn’t really pin down. Can’t wait to regrow it seedless to see its true potential. Hopefully this summer!

I’ve vaped the combined dry sift of all phenos from the bottom of my trim bin and it’s a muscle relaxer + has a lot of pain relief for me, it’s anxiolytic for my gf, and helps make everything enjoyable while NOT being couchlock at all. There must be at least one or two phenos that are high in CBD.

36 Likes

Amazing, many thanks for all your hard work.

8 Likes

@nube for Prez.:muscle: Once again, nice report. Thanks for all of your dedication and support for our community :v:

10 Likes

Here is the link If you’d like to follow along with the Good Medicine F2 grow from this preservation run. Thanks again Nube :sunglasses:

Good Medicine F2-Seeds From Friends

10 Likes

I received My Spring box and want to thank @nube for doing this run for us :heartpulse:
And @Torontoke for the donation of these Special Seeds.

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Glad they mader. I hope they bring you many happy harvests. I’m just happy to be able to contribute to such a great project and place!

Please pay it forward! :arrow_forward: :fast_forward:

:rainbow:

Up next… bodhi’s Cheech Wizard preservation. Here’s a sneak peak taken last Monday:

34 Likes

Great looking plants, both girls and boys.

6 Likes

Packs received. Thank you @nube and @Torontoke their generosity. I will share this medicine with many people that need these meds.

10 Likes

Hi everyone, good afternoon!! A shout out to @Torontoke and @nube for these beauties!! They seem simply outrageous!! Received, safe and sound!! Thanks again!!! :sunglasses: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
A shout out to @misterbee!!! Better safe than sorry!!! :sunglasses: :hugs:
Good Medicine

15 Likes

NM just saw they will be on sebring site!

3 Likes

@nube Hey brother :wave: I just wanted to thank you and @Sebring for all the work you do preserving, and sharing these beautiful strains. I received some of these awhile ago, but I wasnt around the site for a bit due to personal things that needed my attention.

Anyway I just wanted to thank you, and everyone else who was involved in the donating, preservation, and distribution of these wonderful strains.
I hope one day I can do the same for this community.
Stay safe out there
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

14 Likes

Has anybody smoked this yet? What the high like?

4 Likes

I believe @Vagabond_Windy recently took down about a dozen F2 he flowered out just over 9wks, so hopefully he’ll have some input on what you can expect.

From the F1, there were a lot of pleasant up daytime effects from the 6 females I found, with 1 outlier being a KO punch that actually made me pass out the few times I vaped the seed shuck. There’s definitely a mix of THC:CBD ratios, and for sure some medium/high THC numbers cuz they get me plenty blotto. :eyes:

I’m rerunning them seedless right now, and here’s a few pics:

I’m anticipating they’ll come down in early Sept, and I should have a smoke report + pics for each pheno in October if all goes to plan.

30 Likes

Man these pics are beautiful @nube

Exciting to hear about the range of effects, makes these mixed ratio CBD/THC lines even more intriguing.

Any reports in the smells/flavors you’ve encountered thus far between the seeded smoke and the sensi grow?

8 Likes

Here are 5 of the 12 phenos I just took down several days ago.

Ive encountered some berry, grapey, gassy creamy coconut sunscreen phenos. Thanks to @nube for the preservation of this awesome strain. I’m hoping to find something healing in these F2. Smoke reports in several weeks :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Man those terp profiles sound great, so cool this seed increase went down and there are more out there in the universe

8 Likes

I’m just glad to have a breeder like @bodhi putting out the quality crosses with legendary moms, year after year, for next to nothing. And he actually encourages us to do preservations and reproductions when the line is retired! This guy’s a saint. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And thanks to @Torontoke for graciously donating the seeds, and the Overgrow team for holding space for us to do this work. It’s all about the community, so please do your part to pay it forward!

I think people are sleeping on these seeds because they’re a “CBD” line. For whatever reason, our community often undervalues CBD crosses. They should be doing the opposite imho.

About the smells, from the F1 I’m getting a lot of Jolly Rancher smells and flavors, with green apple on one, sweet watermelon+cherry on another, a little bit of chocolate on one, definitely lime & a weird mushroom-esque funk on the smallest one. I had some reishi mushrooms dropping spores in another part of the house last week, so maybe the mushroom scents are that GM plant saying namaste to the reishi?

:pray:

25 Likes

Love this man, it took me growing a 1:1 myself to realize the value in those types of cultivars. It’s a great clear headed all day smoke, plus the pain relieving properties of the CBD are great for someone like me riddled with snowboard/bike/skateboard injuries. I’m realizing that finding something that will sit you on the couch and cross your eyes is much easier than finding subtle flavors or varied effects like those offered in the mixed ratio CBD/THC lines, that’s what’s had me on the hunt for these GM seeds as well as others

10 Likes