Seed Run Co-op: bodhi's Good Medicine CBD Blessings Preservation Run (Closed)

Well said Rory!!!

4 Likes

Totally agree as well

3 Likes

Happiness indeed. I think one of the things many of us seek without necessarily putting into words is the right headspace. Whether that means a strain that helps us slow down the chatter of our mind and appreciate the moment, or a strain that helps us have an enjoyable experience while hanging out with friends, or even enjoying a good laugh while watching a show.

10 Likes

This plant’s structure is quite stout. I have a stake in the pot, but I don’t think you need one. The smell now starts out as light evergreen, stays in your nostrils and turns to sage. That’s my take so far :wink: I think it will evolve into something different…what I don’t know. The buds are cement-like.
I took a few cuts in flower and they rooted, so I’ll get another crack at this depending on how she smokes…

4 Likes

Well said! Sometimes its hard to forget that after all the aspects of consumption - taste, smell etc, you do actually want to enjoy the effect lol.

5 Likes

For me, I very rarely want to feel sedated, but I really like blasting off into other dimensions and also like those varieties that put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
My sentiments exactly!!! The more Appalachia I see, the more I like it. Mountain Temples and Bingo PJ’s are in the next tent over. Silver Mountain F2’s from this site, on deck. I’ve had a MT male since spring, nice plant and I’d like him to hit the whole appalachia harem here.

9 Likes

Forest euphoria is one mood that brings about happiness when I’m tokin’ in the great outdoors. Free flowing thought streams, enhanced music appreciation and gut laughs at a comedy club also get scooped into that category. It’s funny how joy, doesn’t register high on the list of mainstream cannabis quality concerns.
The winter winds are now howling in the distance, happy ganja is even more important in the winter months than it is in summer.

7 Likes

Any idea if there will be another run?

4 Likes

I’m hoping also. Those pics @willie posted blew my mind.

Really rather trade with someone directly

2 Likes

also wondering if there will be another run, I would love the ability to preserve these, as well as sift through the different phenos

1 Like

It might be a nice candidate to be worked. @nube was talking about doing a Beams test on the moms to establish CBD presence. It might be a fun project for an individual or small group to try to select to stabilize CBD:THC ratio amongst the population.

6 Likes

I’m in the process of running out some of the stock provided by @nube with intentions of making F3s and possibly working the line further. No signups or anything since this is my first attempt at making seeds, but if it goes well and I have extras to share I certainly will try to do so

11 Likes

Awesome, exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you for this

3 Likes

Thanks for this @LegsMahoney This seems like a very valuable and helpful strain, with some really interesting pheno diversity.

4 Likes

100% :slight_smile:

Sounds like a good plant and, if that one doesn’t work for you, there’s lots of variety so I’m sure you’ll find one or two out of the pack.

That’s my primary criteria when judging keepers - effects. Everything else is a distant afterthought as long as it’s not a total dog in the other departments. There’s so much stuff that tastes roughly the same and has the same generic effects that I couldn’t care less about.

I’m a fan of Mountain Temple. :slight_smile: My buddy’s keeper was solid smoke! Good for a night out partying. :beers:

I couldn’t agree more. Society’s at a weird cusp right now, and I think the more genuine happiness and joy we can create the better. There’s all sorts of people out there creating drama when they could be sharing kindness and good vibes. The combo of forest bathing and toking really elevates the vibes! :joy:

No more runs from me, but like @LegsMahoney there will always be others. I also have plenty of these F2 left. I sent more to Sebring a few months ago, and I just sent quite a few more to Headiegardens as well. Each pack has 20+ seeds so they shouldn’t be hard to find. Hopefully people happily share and share alike!

14 Likes

Thanks @nube that’s good to know I can get them.
I actually won a partial pack today via @Sasquatch and @Abbbian. I think came from you, so thanks again. :facepunch: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I had an offer to send me some of the F2’s and another person his own CBD strain but nothing has shown up as of yet. They may have got lost by the wayside, they may still show up. In the meantime I am trying to grow a strain to give to others wanting a CBD variety although it might take a while.

9 Likes

Is anyone aware of somewhere where I can purchase some of these beans, that would ship to Canada. I am someone who relies on CBD heavily, and the genetics behind these are super interesting.

7 Likes

I think @DougDawson may have some spare that were gifted to the Canadian crew by 50 state.

7 Likes

Fire me a PM @sprinklememaynee , I will take a look. Need the PM to remind me as it’s been a crazy day and still going :slight_smile:

7 Likes