Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

I think this was accidentally marked closed while I was on vacation. This is not closed! Seeds in progress…

12 Likes

Well, I think I got lucky. My plants tipped over while I was camping in the mountains all week. Fortunately they survived and seem to be doing fine. I put the smaller pots into bigger pots with some hydroton to hold them in place.

They’re definitely bearing many children. I collected a good amount of pollen from the PH x MP male. It’s currently drying in my dry box.

Free pollen to anyone who wants it. It’s a hybrid of two good F1 selections, so expect a lot of phenotypes when cross it again. Might want to use it with something a little more inbred, or just spin the wheel and look for a keeper if that’s your fancy.

36 Likes

I could definitely use some pollen asap but would prefer something a little shorter in stature. Had plans of making some banana danish seeds for the community so I threw down 5 beans and 3 looked female with one obvious male. However that obvious male turned out to be a female.

I was kind of bummed getting all females from 5 reg seeds but I’d be lying if I said I’m not really excited about that 1 female plant. Grows like fire with a main stem 2x as think as all the others and has has a super strong chemd smell since it was about a inch tall.

I took clones but would love to hit this bitch with some pollen as she is all but perfect so far.

7 Likes

There are shorter phenotypes to be found in the PH x MP hybrid. But I think you’ll get a mix. Give me a holler on DM if you want me to drop some in the mail for you.

12 Likes

I’m sure I could find a branch or two in the flower tent to hit with that pollen if you are ok with that. What kind of flavours might come out of that?

5 Likes

I have two males from AKBB’s Darien Gap (Colombian Gold x Panama Red) x TKNL5Haze that I’ll save the pollen from just for these. So nice of you to share!

6 Likes

It would be mostly incense and haze flavor from the PH side. The MP side is difficult to describe, but I’d say it’s a little mentholy on the nose, along with tropical fruit and spice. Both very beautiful, potent and fragrant strains.

13 Likes

Lefthand…
I appreciate the detail and explanation you provide of the nuances of these various crosses as many of us have limited experience with these landraces…

Thanks for sharing…

Regards
Toast

10 Likes

This^^^ I definitely fall into the limited experience category with landraces, but that’s where it’s at in terms of genetics and breeding. So I’m thankful that there are so many folks, like Lefty, who document everything and share it with the rest of us.

I love OG man, love it!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Sister of male (PH x MP)

Here’s some more pictures of the PH x MP hybrid. As you can see, VERY short… I think less than 3 feet right now and hasn’t been topped. Can’t smell anything on the bouquet just yet, but maybe next week.

25 Likes

Another PH clone

This one someone clumped a bunch of bud right at the top. She got roughed up a bit from the well poisoning. This plant is kinda funny looking but should be a nice producer. I’m growing this one for my personal stash. She’s starting to put out that very familiar smell… what a treat!

31 Likes

Here’s a close up of a PH clone that’s a little further along. Calyxes swell up significantly toward the end of flowering. This isn’t even seeded, just big haze calyxes. Pistils turn a dark rusty shade of orange.

43 Likes

Very nice Lefty.

3 Likes

That would make a great cross to the OHGA I’ve got of jetro’s amnesia haze orange goji . Has the typical dreadlock buds and haze tastes and smells no orange in her.

6 Likes

Thanks for this @lefthandseeds. I plan on being in Guadalajara next year and have the perfect outdoor spot for these 12 week babies. Love me some Haze.

7 Likes

Nice!! That’s probably a great spot for this to grow outdoor. I’d think it should do quite well.

5 Likes

I have an uncle just like that. lol

15 Likes

Absolutely beautiful man this cross is gonna be worth the long flower

6 Likes

Lefty…

Your photography skills certainly complement your growing talents…Very nice!

It’s great to see quality snaps highlighting all the effort and work that goes into your grow.

Kudos…
Toast

10 Likes

Anyone who wants pollen and has not yet DMed me, get on it! I’m going to get it packed up tonight.

9 Likes