Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

You always have something cool going on Lefty love the thread. I wonder how a cross with Oregon Huckleberry would be it’s pretty much an inbreed line.

6 Likes

I think the OH would be something to think about. It supposed to be a good breeder. I dropped a few and waiting on them to come up. I also dropped 3 sativa type strains as well.

If all come up I may get a chance to hit a few sativa.

It’d be real cool if we could end up creating a strain from our co-op grows. Like those would be the rules; parent has to have been created from our co-op projects.

Maybe we could use members to then help stabilize the/a strain and even put it up for sale or auction to non-members to support OG. Of course after co-op members would own a pack or ? at the completion of the project.

Sorry, I been a little under the weather and the afternoon pot sesh is making me wander. heh.

Or anything along those lines. Creating a strain being the ultimate goal. We could even brainstorm and vote on the possibilities.

I think it would be bad ass for us to have 3 “OG Made” strains that were flagship strains always for sale.

I’m going back to this bowl now. Where am I?

11 Likes

It just hit me, that might attract authorities. Maybe we do it in house and go from there… puff puff

4 Likes

Pollen offer closed! If you already messaged me, I have enough to send it to you. I am just catching up on my messages and eating dinner right now.

10 Likes

Good news! I’ve decided on a better name for the strain :joy:

I’m calling it Everyday Haze, because once you smoke it, you’re going to want to smoke it every day. My wife just handed me an empty bottle of Panama Haze. We smoke it every day. It’s a great sativa for any time of day. Only problem is that I can’t keep the bottle full.

I never experience any negative side effects from it. It’s like unicorn weed for me. My brother might disagree though. I find it relaxing without any tiredness. He’s extremely sensitive to sativas and finds it too racy though.

37 Likes

Man that’s my favorite. Reminds me of some great Jamaican weed. Some of the Rastas just clip the dreads right off the stems when they sling you a bag. I almost couldn’t wrap my head around it when I first saw it.

I think there’s a good bit of that to find in Neville’s haze too. I have a pack from MN I’ve been looking forward to.

12 Likes

Great name!
I’m sorry to hear about your defective jar, sounds like it has a hole in it…
Maybe if you epoxied the lid on it would last a little longer :laughing: :rofl:

That Panama Haze sounds like a winner.
I grow for myself and supply my B.in L., he’s like your brother, sensitive. He gets what I want to grow - unless he chucks seed money in! I think I’m shifting his tastes.
I’m looking forward to see what you might do with those next… :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

14 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it! You’ll be grateful if your BiL thinks it’s too racy. I hide the bottle from my friends. :joy:

I’m hoping the bit of Malawi Panama adds a little yield to it without doing much else. Maybe shorten it up a bit too. I’ll probably inbreed it and search for such a plant.

8 Likes

@lefthandseeds …can’t wait for this one thanks a bunch🤙

3 Likes

Hell yeah. Call it EDHaze for short. :rofl:

19 Likes

I need a bag of ED!

11 Likes

:rofl: Considering the average age and gender of users here, I second the shorthand EDHaze. :banana:

12 Likes

I mean, if you guys want, I can just call it Boner Pills Haze. I’m not above that. :joy:

24 Likes

Yes haha! Pure Panama Pecker Pills. Now I understand why your wife is handing you those empty jars.
QUE: @Gman and his Barry White video…(or is this only used for plants?)

16 Likes

This sounds incredible.
I I can not resist

8 Likes

Say no more… I want my Panama Pecker Pills! Or, I should say SHE does, lol.

20 Likes

Looks like a pretty thorough pollination. Not a pistil left unpollinated. Now if I can just keep these small pots standing upright, we should have a nice pile of seeds by mid-late August.

45 Likes

Panama Haze x Malawi/Panama

Sister of the male used to make the BX (and also the sister of the pollen I sent out). I’m pretty excited about what’s going on with her. Very unique smells just starting to pop out, perhaps like spearmint, pine and grass right now. She’s in a 16oz cup and her roots are freakin dense in there. Nice compact plant that looks like she’ll still yield pretty well.

48 Likes

She looks fine! Checked yesterday and haven’t received the pollen yet. Not surprising even all my amazon orders I get emails saying they will be later than promised.

5 Likes

I started reading this thread thinking, nope, no more seeds. After reading, I can’t resist. I’m gonna sign up.

Wasn’t there a seed whores anonymous thread somewhere? :rofl: Outdoor season next year is gonna be phenomenal with something like this is the lineup. I’m freaking giddy like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

@lefthandseeds you’re amazing, thank you so much!

14 Likes