Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

Wow, those are beautiful. Great job.

3 Likes

Looking great bro. That PH is sure pretty. I’ve been moving plants up to the next pot. I have the 3-Way Durban, 4P Haze, and Neville’s Haze for now, along with some of Sam’s Baked Beanz. That’s the latest stuff. My other stuff is in the ground or pots that I may begin light dep on to keep harvest staggered.

Do you have any tips on topping/fimming the sativa for best results and pot size. I’m thinking on smaller pots like 3-5 gal and wonder if I should get them on 12/12 from the start or wait. I have to move them into the dungeon for light dep and most likely the finish. It’ll be tricky doing that with pests but so far they’re almost nil. I’ve seen a few aphids on one plant but only a few. Ladybugs don’t want to be on it, lol. All other plants have resident ladybugs.

This’ll be fun. Bring on the Haze. Might be a fun quarantine this winter! I have lots of pollen to hit things with, too. Sativa and more. I’m gonna be harvesting pollen from G13/HP, Ortega, Black Lime Reserve f4-5, and OG Kush x BLR. Plus I have more in the freezer that I should use.

I will not lie, I’m high as fuck! I better stop typing now. I’ll hit you up soon @lefthandseeds. I want to get your opinion on a couple of things. Oh, all males on my 3 PPP. Gonna try more so I can get some seeds going. One male is cool looking but need a female. I’ll get that one in the hands of some local growers.

Damn, I’m chippy as hell tonight. I think my mystery flu is finally leaving. peace

20 Likes

/\ /\ Cue the song, “Ramblin’ Man”, /\ /\ buwhahhaha. Smoking SSDD f2. Yum.

8 Likes

I’d love to see pics of the Durban and 4P sometime! I’d give the Durban a top for sure. 4P might be able to go without, but I’m not sure.

I got that mystery flu too… I have a sinus infection though and I think that’s my problem. Seems like the ol allgery/sinus infection combo, and not that of which we shall not speak.

13 Likes

Sleep as much as you can. I was eating organic chicken bone broth and sleeping a lot. I’m better but some mornings I still feel it. Prayers and vibes sent man. This stuff is out of control now. I’d have to drive to Denver just to get tested from what I see. Mine could have been the normal flu but it went on for a month off and on. I smoked lots of CBD, too. And some alcohol at the end of the day.

I’ll get some pics. My camera and internet connection are both down atm. My iPhony is a major pain. But, I’m working on it. Get well bro!

16 Likes

Have you been bit by a tick? Rocky mt spotted fever or one of the other fun side effects of being bitten? Just throwing that out there…a month is a long time to be sick. Glad yr feeling better.

11 Likes

While the seeds are browning up on the clones, here’s a few more shots of a sensi PH clone that’s finishing up. I think I’m gonna chop this lady today.

60 Likes

She’s a looker

11 Likes

I agree! Really cool looking.

9 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

10 Likes

My goodness, that is lovely!

10 Likes

now that’s a pretty girl.

7 Likes

Gorgeous colors for sure. Makes my mouth water. Nicely done.

8 Likes

@lefthandseeds im jealous of them Hazy nuggs. I miss a good Haze.
How many days in are they now at chop?

7 Likes

Just received this yesterday​:blush::+1:

This morning I hit a branch of: Chizpa, Tiger Jack, Crackleberry, and a BlackBerry Hammer x Orange Goji as well as an outdoor BlackBerry Hammer.
:crossed_fingers: :pray:t2:

35 Likes

I want it!! I need it!! Great looking stuff lefty. Cant wait to get some of this gear. Most of what I have is indica but I need some sativa in my life

8 Likes

I’m not sure exactly, but I would guess that there is less than 2 weeks before I cut them down and start drying them. There are already many brown seeds buried in the buds.

:raised_hands: it’s almost something of a miracle right now when I mail a letter to Canada and it actually arrives. :joy:

19 Likes

Canada Post … AKA Lame turtle express :laughing:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Just a few more sensi PH clones finished up for my smoking pleasure. On the right, we have the bowstring method of controlling a sativa. I’m not sure if that’s a real method, but you come up with all kinds of wacky low stress training shit. It always works.

38 Likes

Here’s a PH clone that’s seeded. Some purpz filling in on the calyxes. It shouldn’t be too long before they’re ready to chop… 1-2 weeks at most. It’s funny, the leaves don’t purple quite so readily on these when they’re carrying seeds.

36 Likes