Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

Those are beautiful flowers I can’t wait to get the April box.

12 Likes

Seeds from California to Ontario Canada took 28 days. Just got it a day ago, sent July 15.
Brutal.

13 Likes

Nice looking Hazy flowers @lefthandseeds

7 Likes

I’m still really excited about these! Used to love haze before I became a lightweight. Hope this can rekindle the spark.

Did you get any feedback on this question?

Seems like good info to have eh!

9 Likes

Nice colors on those calyxes! Interesting the leaves don’t purple as easily when seeded.

I’ve noticed that sativa branches fold much easier than hybrids. Is this why you use low stress training with them? Do you put a little weight on a string, and then add more and more weight?

8 Likes

On that one, I just tied a string near the top and then pulled it down and tied it back to the main stem below. I think the PH has pretty bendy stems. They’re pretty springy and hard to break, but they’re also easy to bend.

12 Likes

Where should I top the 3-Way Durban? It’s still in 1 gallon pots and 2 were planted later so are smaller. One is ready and will go in a bigger pot this week. I’ll have to bring them in to finish since I got started late. I should keep them small enough to move.

4pHaze are nice looking. One is all sativa looking and one is more to the indica side and one is hybrid and in the middle. I also have 3 Neville’s Haze. I had to just do it. I’ll work out the details along the way. I still want to start 2 other haze but I may want to think about that.

6 Likes

I can’t freaking wait

4 Likes

Oh man, 3 phenos. If I were a betting man, I’d say those are haze, ppp and panama phenos, in that order. But you’ll have to let me know how they turn out. I’m very eager to hear how it goes.

@Instg8ter might have some good advice. Usually, I top plants when they have about 5 nodes, and pull it back 1-2 nodes.

14 Likes

Beautiful work lefty

6 Likes

I’m having my first ever aphid attack this early. They really hit all of the new plants. Not my biggest and oldest plants.

I sprayed Neem Oil Concentrate on the new ones and seems I killed them. We’ll see. But, I noticed some on my medium plants. They’re bigger, in flower, and will be hard to spray. I had lots of Ladybugs, but almost none seen today.

9 Likes

Man how did I miss this thread…
@GMan
I top when they reach 6 nodes and take it back too 4th node, Let veg until past first nodes on tops, then throw them in flower. Avg. about 12” to start about 5’ in 3 gallon pot finished for most 70-80 day Sativas. Man now I have to drop those haze, just wrapping up my Panama clones with a football bud I’m gonna let go a bit amber. The Durban’s hold structure pretty well when cloned, even cloned the male to make more F2 seeds. Brushed bottoms of the big Queen mother and it looks like it took, clone will get a full breeding as I should be good for head stash with the towers…:metal::sunglasses:

35 Likes

I like to go from 6th node to 4th node

7 Likes

Hell I must be a savage I topped mine just today at 4 nodes

9 Likes

It seems like we’re batting 1000 here, so I guess it’s time for them to be done! Pulled a small bud from the bottom and found 100% mature seeds. I haven’t been keeping track of the time, so maybe they’re well past due.

I’ll take them out of the tent to rest, and off the feed. In a few days, when my drying rack is free again, I’ll chop them up and set them to dry.

46 Likes

I topped all of my plants for this late batch. Looks like I may be seeing a bunch of males but not sure yet. I’d like to get them sexed before moving to a 3-5 gal pot. Will putting them in 12/12 do it on sativa? I know they take a long time to show.

7 Likes

12/12 will work for most sativas… but it might not be the fastest. If you really want to get them moving quick, 24 hours of dark followed by 12/12 can quicken it up. I often use 11/13 for pure sativas as well. I think these PH clones were on 11.5/12.5 with a flower inducer light.

16 Likes

It’s a good thing you’re doing here :+1:
Ace Panama Haze was a really stellar smoke and the aromas are to die for.
Hell of a project @lefthandseeds

15 Likes

Ahh you’ve had it!? I was starting to think I was the only one on the site.

17 Likes

Oh man, that’s quite surprising. These folks don’t know what you’re trying to get them into! :wink:

I ran her 2 times and then got root aphids and lost her. Had plans to work her myself but those are gone with the aphid carcasses. Several growers I know in Denver area all got the horrible bastards. I think I have her journaled over at ICmag.

You have good taste amigo! I like the selection of the father as well. Should be some super exotic smoke!

12 Likes