Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I read this:

I also read all the WR/MM grow logs on Mr Nice. The project I am envisioning involves some crosses in the Canuck Seeds line but most of my info comes from Mr. Nice and the cross’ breeder thinks Mr. Nice seeds will be “even better”.

5 Likes

I would definitely be interested in getting some of those in my tool box. Maybe one day!! Any pictures around on here of her?

2 Likes

Dude named swami on Instagram got that nl5xhaze he wants 120 for like 15 seeds. Never mind I just realized you were looking for it from Mr.nice.

4 Likes

Thank for the heads up…but Mr nice would be closer to the works of Neville original breeding.

6 Likes

I dont, but this guy has some from barefrog

11 Likes

There are a few bean banks/breeders that still have some Neville’s work going on.
Like mr.nices shit plant
Sensi’s maple leaf

Just to name a few the ones I remembered anyway.
There was a write up somewhere I think it was here in Todd’s thread.

7 Likes

Yeah I have shit, dream time…think I also want shanti ortega, and def nl/h

5 Likes

@Zion

Couple Azad Kashmir I have in flower, one generation removed from Barefrogs batch. These are far from a perfect run but you get the jist of what they can do.

17 Likes

The shit is supposed to be a fast flowering Satty.
Something like 8-9 weeks.

4 Likes

Yeah…its a Afghan dom skunk 1×skunk 1.

10 Likes

What’s the smells coming off these girls like?

How’s things been going, whatcha got rollin these days?

4 Likes

Skunky isn’t quite accurate, but some kind of dark hashy funk. Varies only a little from one to the next. Dude, I love her so much. Lmfao.

Got a Jungle Spice clone two or three weeks into flower. Couple AK47 F2s from you coming up on a month old, alongside a couple Mystery Mom x Snow Lotus dad. They’ll go into flower with some Afghans from lefty that REEK in veg, can’t imagine what they’re gunna do in flower. The rest of the space will be another round of Lebanese clones to finish up that journal and another round of Kashmir.

14 Likes

Swami has some good lines that alot of others dont, I wish I had the money to get some of there blue orca crosses. I’d throw $20 towards a pack of there gear or somas lavender. If say 10 or 12 members all sent $20 to a trusted member who has done preservation runs in the past or has a known reputation here as a seed gifter and or trader we could all access some more expensive lines at a affordable rate.

12 Likes

I need somas lavender to recreate a lost strain that is my fathers favorite purple weed.

From swami I’d throw down on the
Blue orca road kill skunk uruapan
Blue orca red thai
76 peace core Panama
Purple zebra roadkill skunk
These are oldschool genetics we should realy have a eye on.

13 Likes

Oh we need to get that in a preservation run for sure. You see them fans!!! Damn she is beautiful!

5 Likes

Are those beans I see on that asad kashmir, its a very pretty plant.

6 Likes

I swear I was just thinking about buying a pack from swami and donating say 7 of the pack and half of the freebies for a preservation run. I’m waiting on some money from the government. I think that’s what I might do. I was thinking something easy to grow like his nl5xhaze. But when I get the money I’ll post up a thread for voting and see where it goes from there.

9 Likes

Wasent white rhino greenhouse seeds and medicine was mr nice, both white widow crossed to a indica, in the medicine man it says Afghan and in white rhino it says california indica, which was a common reference to the original maple leaf indica from Maple leaf Wilson. The maple leaf was a pre Soviet afghan from tha mazar Sharif area.
I have a strain called medicine man also that is a cross of cherry pie to grandaddy purple.

8 Likes

Yeah those are really nice!

3 Likes

Me and a buddy grew the Panama right after he released them and it was not good. It was legitimate Panamanian genetics, but the line was completely unworked. It grew tall with looooong internode spacing and airy flowers.

8 Likes