Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I think its always think is best if the donor can do a run instead of risking preservation beans in the mail.

14 Likes

The SDxSL would be a hand off no post involved . Probably best to stick with that plan

12 Likes

Count me in on that one @Mongobongo bodhi SDxSL sounds like a winner!!!

6 Likes

What is the Asad Kashmir? Is that landrace?

3 Likes

Youā€™re a machine lolā€¦ seed runs for days

8 Likes

Is that federation seeds romulan ? Also curiouse as to where the chocolate thai was sourced ? @Barefrog is realy nice for offering those up , the asad kasmir peaks my interest but I dont have time for a preservation run atm already have a few things I need to get to. If somebody does a preservation run on the asad kashmir please throw me on that list :grin:

7 Likes

Iā€™d love to run them. They would make a great canvas plant for fems and regs!

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Grease_Monkey I got the space so I might as well use it for shit that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :joy::joy:

Iā€™m going to do one more then take a break for a bit :v:

17 Likes

Haha by take a break does that mean grow a smoking crop?

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to find medicine man again. If anyone has that Iā€™ll give you my first born lol youā€™d give her back as she is a giant pain in the ass and expensive lol

7 Likes

@Daytripr69, Medicine Man aka White Rhino. I am on the same hunt. Perhaps one of us will do a seed run when we get some.

5 Likes

I have some Purple Ryder F2 reg auto seeds if anyone can use them. I believe there are 10 left in the pack.
I also have a few Mi-5 short stuffXPyramid White widow reg auto seed I could throw in @Sebring do you think you could use these?

6 Likes

Absolutely! :+1:
Theyā€™ll get run and thrown in the mix of candidates. :blush:

6 Likes

I believe so.Its the same kasmir Bodhi uses. @barefrog gave them to bodhi originally.

11 Likes

Im not sure where its originally from.
I just know that barefrog has been preserving strains for years.

Ill try to run one of these strains too in a cpl months. The kashmir or romulan, whichever someone else doesnt take.

9 Likes

Mr.nice has it in stock However depending on the timing when might you or @AllOra be able to get to it.
I have snows and mr.nices rendention.

8 Likes

Iā€™m tryna get my hands on me niceā€¦nl5Ɨhazeā€¦statesideā€¦ill seed run them when I do get themā€¦after a wicked pheno hunt of courseā€¦ those and mango hazeā€¦i have some dreamtimeā€¦which is a indoor mix pk of Afghan, haze, nl, skunkā€¦pheno hunting thoseā€¦should be cool.

6 Likes

My biggest concern is it not being what i remember from all those years ago. I got mine from heavens stairway. @AllOra I read that medicine man and white rhino were the same, but Iā€™ve also read they were something different. Should have never given my bean collection away when I stopped the first time

4 Likes

As I see it if you Buy the beans they are yours to do with what you wish.
If Gifted you need to honor the makers wishes.

11 Likes