Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

The royal kush seeds are a lot cheaper so you could find your own magnum opus!

But yes someone should f2 the shit out of some 3-500 dollar seeds. Lol

7 Likes

Yes ofcourse this goverments around the world are going to controle the mƤrket if it be legely to grow around in countrys . I live in Sweden, and the Police hunt peupele like they are killing pepule for a few grams weed . Its crayzy.
So i looking for a place in dennmark to move my growroom ƶver there . But i am still here in Sweden for a while.
Maby i have ekonomi whit a few friends next year in june or somting like that .
I just LOVE TO GROW AND MY PAIN DISSIPAER WHAN I SMOKE , BUT THEY DONT LISSEN TO THAT IN SWEDEN .
They give me morfin from the pfarmasi and have me in a opiat adicction. But i need it to be a good fadher and worker . But if i get weed legely and it not destroy my working place whan i pie (urin) in Ć„ test . I should qwit opiat and Only take cannabis . At least not eat so mutch opiat.
Love and light from Sweden

12 Likes

@PlantShepherd @MidwestMover have you tried the other aficionado there prices are a lot nicer not sure how legit there thc numbers are http://acsb.co/

5 Likes

Would be happy with any swami gear your not gona use, hopefully something good hiding in there but alot of mixed reviews Iā€™m finding. Iā€™ll give that zazen a try though if your not pleased with it.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in the rest of the medman, have 12 now add another 5, thereā€™ll be plenty of room.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have magnum opus cut if in Canada.
I havent flowered it yet. Got it a couple months ago

5 Likes

Iā€™d love to try that one some time. How are you liking the death star? I havenā€™t grown her but I am currently smoking some black market and itā€™s pretty damn good. Iā€™ve never had any experience shipping or receiving clones but Iā€™d love to learn how/try in the future. Iā€™d be pretty paranoid though lol.

5 Likes

Sorry @OleReynard, already offered them to @Daytripr69. And I would probably keep them if he hadnā€™t offered such generous terms (not that I need another 1st born.) I have been hunting for these for a minute now.

6 Likes

I still have most of the pack of the Zazen. I also have some pre-swami stuff from Gas labeled as TO x BMR, Pinesol x BMR, and PPP Indy. Youā€™re welcome to any of them. :v:

5 Likes

I wish man. Iā€™m in California. I would love to see it flowered out though.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t tried them. Looks like it is a different company than just Aficionado. I have to agree - Iā€™m raising an eyebrow about their THC percentages listed. I donā€™t see one under 24%.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sort of new to the whole scene as only a few years now, so I havenā€™t heard that drama saga. I thought his gear was supposed to be legit.

Iā€™ll find out soon as I have a Blue Orca Haze and a Velvet Orca going now. I have a friend who is big on his gear and has a small collection of stuff Gas hit him with, in addition to the ones for sale.

Anywhere I can go to get an idea of why your opinion is what it is? Just curious. Not that I donā€™t make my own choices but I always like to be armed with the most current info so I can make my own decisions. peace

edit: I may be able to get some Swami Organics seeds for a preservation if my buddy has any seeds that are discontinued. I also have some f3 or f4 BlackLime Reserve from Aficionado that is supposed to be really nice. I looked it up and itā€™s going for $450 a pack. I might be able to get more if I can reach my friend. I havenā€™t heard from him in a while but I think others may know how to get him. My pack only has about 12 seeds and I promised @Growhard I would share a few with him if he would run them.

He also sent me about 10 crosses to the BLR so I have a lot to look through. It should happen this coming year, though, if not this winter. Iā€™ve been dying to grow them. Iā€™d love to get some in here so Iā€™ll think of something to make it happen.

12 Likes

The multiple 30s is what got me I feel like between 18-26 is believable with ideal conditions but when everything is like 26-32 I wonder how generous the testing facility is being with that said it still all looks like dank to me and Iā€™ve never had a single thing Iā€™ve grown ever tested @PlantShepherd

7 Likes

I think most of the sites are no longer in existence. LOS was the main one. Gas was gifted Cootā€™s seed collection. In Cootā€™s own words, he spent 40+ years collecting them, and Gas decimated them in 6 months. At one point all the plant tags were messed up and he was trying to guess which was which. Then there is the whole personality/integrity deal. Gas is pretty much the polar opposite of Bodhi. I could go on, and on, and on, but Iā€™m not wasting anymore of time on that POS.

7 Likes

I work for a care provider, and I see our test results. It most certainly is possible to post up numbers like that, but I dunno about every single cultivar. A good candidate for the things that make you go hmmm thread lol!

4 Likes

iā€™d personally want to start with better genetics for a breeding program ā€¦ canuk isnā€™t a breeder, they just sell rebranded bulk spanish seeds for 1000% markup

7 Likes

Thanks @legalcanada.
As a deep education project, beginning in December, I will be digging into a bag of mixed and unmarked seeds (G13HP88 and other ladies x G13HP88 male.) One of the others was a Canuck White Rhino cross that canā€™t be had. I now have beans from the parents, etc.

Iā€™m told my Medicine Man is from Mr Nice.

7 Likes

Yes, Medman is from Mr. Nice but you have to go thru a handful to find something really nice.
Iā€™ve ran it twice already, remember it is a hybrid so you get this and that and every little thing much like S1ā€™s which are a crapshoot.
Actually Magicman from Snow is alot better all around.
As everybody will see in a bit, I will be doing them both at the same time.

8 Likes

I am glad to hear youā€™ll be sticking around.
Youā€™ll be a couple months ahead of me on the MM/WR. I will be watching for your grow.

5 Likes