Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

What kind of smells you getting off the Ak @DiggySoze?

3 Likes

Idk, Iā€™ll give em a stem rub and see.

3 Likes

I would be happy to hunt threw those zazen, it sucks to hear all the negative stuff about gas, dosent give me much hope for his genetics especialy with the whole plant tag mix up situation.
The others are not realy what Iā€™m looking for.
The ppp indy should sta d for pure power plant crossed to indy which is a hindu relative. Not a good combination of Geneā€™s if you ask me but somebody else here might apreciate those.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve grown black lime reserve alot and it has a shit yeild but has the most amazing candy lemon pledge smell ever. I crossed it to a zkittlez GG4 male and so far all the girls have the same smell and taste but much better structure and nug to leaf ratio. They dont seem to germinate well so Iā€™m going to pop them all and f2 my cross at some point. Over 200 a pack for anything is just greedy , 450$ thatā€™s just ridiculous.

10 Likes

Whatā€™s the head like on the BLR sounded to be more cbd

4 Likes

Hell Iā€™d run them just to flood the market because 450 a pack is rediculous. They have some for almost 800 a pack. Iā€™d love to run them for seed

3 Likes

We used to do that at CC, weā€™d chip in on a pack and doem up.

4 Likes

I was there for all of that so Iā€™ll back you up and agree with everything you said. 100% accurate.

7 Likes

What the hell they want $800 for, Iā€™ll have to figure out how to run and f2 the cross I have for the community , i killed the BLR mom due to such poor growth traits. The cross I did mai trains the smell and flavor but grows a much better plant.

5 Likes

Thank you Sebring! I donā€™t want to trash talk anyone. Not my intention at all. That is my honest experience with his genetics, and I choose not to spend my money on, or promote his genetics if nothing else b/c of his integrity.

10 Likes

On the BLR clone I had the smoke was very uppy, was a very oily plant with way to much leaf and weird branch structure. The smell and taste is amazing so there may be better phenos in there beans but that price is insane.

7 Likes

I had some f2ā€™s and some crosses, traded the f2ā€™s off to somebody here.
Iā€™m glad somebody is gonna like them.

7 Likes

All their prices are gone of the web site. The formula one was listed at 795 for 10 seeds

4 Likes

Last emerald cup I went to was in 2017 and aficionado, exotic genetics, rare dankness and a few others were all asking insane prices for first generation hybrids. I got a pack of lemon head from archive and a few things from the zkittlez crew but people were flooding to those high price booths. Somehow people identify high prices with qaulity and and dont look past the hype. Dont get me wrong some of there genetics are great but you could grab some elite cuts pick a good Male and make alot of similar if not the same crosses for pennies on the doller.

17 Likes

Itā€™s all about the hypeā€¦ candy rain is a perfect example of hyped up dogshit

11 Likes

I feel bad for the people that bought that strainā€¦ I also canā€™t stop laughing, because they did it to themselves.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s just it. Nobody to blame except themselves. Those are the same people buying $60 black market 8ths in high school. Have money but not a bit of common senseā€¦ we used to call THAT guy a ā€˜lickā€™

9 Likes

Is that all recent or in the past? Just curious. I donā€™t follow the drama much. I stay away from IG and Facebook. I try and listen to people. My friend who deals with him must be on good terms with him because he treats him really well. Iā€™ve only talked with him a couple of times but no red flags.

5 Likes

That was years ago. Not sure if he got help, but Gas had serious control issues. Totally out of control.

7 Likes

That may be why I havenā€™t heard anything about him in the last 5 years. Thatā€™s about when I started on the forums. Itā€™s been real quiet regarding him and that is probably why.

4 Likes