Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I hope @DanzaKuduro is certainly feeling better!
Thank you Buddy

15 Likes

Nothing better than an extra surprise

6 Likes

The preservation project I was doing is complete and packages are getting sent to distributors this week starting with @MomOnTheRun today. Also digging threw my collection to see what I’d like to contribute to a preservation run in near future.

24 Likes

Sweet! Sorry, I forgot to include Pure Kush x Uzbeki in the list…seems to be one I miss when listing them - thank you for the reminder

18 Likes

yep about a week growing to go but realistically to get them in distributors hands will be at least a month including flower drying time and around 2 weeks in-transit.

17 Likes

Hey everyone. I have 2 discontinued strains from Greenpoint that I’d like to donate.

Chinook Haze - (Tangerine Haze (DHK cut) x Star Dawg)
Pig Whistle - (Red Headed Stranger #14 x Star Dawg)

I have 11 seeds of each strain. On Greenpoint’s site, they’re both listed as discontinued. The Chinook Haze is still available but the Pig Whistle is sold out.

The thing is, I’m not sure what I need to do next. I know I have to edit a post, and send my address to a distributor, but I don’t see that post in this thread. I think this is a kick-ass thing to be involved in, and if someone can help me get signed up for it, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks.
G

24 Likes

Ask @Sebring for help with that

8 Likes

I would grow it but I’m afraid it would out live me!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

They both sound great, hopefully someone will pick them up to run and propagate. @Guitarzan, thank you for making these available.

5 Likes

Thank you for your generous contribution to our society

5 Likes

ok so I was short a week on my guesstimate…do you want us to wait to include them in this box or put them in the April mail out?

Nice! I’ll keep an eye out for a breeder for these unless Sebring beats me to it…I am currently running Purple Badlands (Temple cut Flo x Stardawg) and Hibernate (Shut eye x Stardawg) and looking for someone to run Ghost Town (Ghost Og Kush x Stardawg) …Iirc, OleReynard has some Stardawg V1 f2’s and V2 f1’s for someone to grow…ShisakaberrySavior is wanting to donate Kalibracha seeds to preserve…

The April box is looking like…

Blue Tara - schmarmpit
Sour Strawberry - Daytripr69
Sour D x Snow Lotus - Mongo Bongo
Kashir or Romulan - Craigson15
Snow Lotus Bx - GrowHard
Lucky 7’s - MOTR
Hibernate - MOTR
Purple badlands - MOTR
Lucky Charms - SamwellBB

22 Likes

Can you elaborate on the “Kashmir or Romulan? Thanks

4 Likes

If ghost town is still in cue come the new year I would be interested in running it or something else that’s in line

4 Likes

Is anyone concerned that almost everything has stardawg in it …not knocking it stardawg is dank just kind of noticed lol

3 Likes

Just following the conversation and taking notes…

10 Likes

If its ok to express post one box direct to you with all the packages in we could gain a week and get them in on this mail-out.

11 Likes

Oh I see. One or the other. Sorry, old and high again.
Thanks Ma!

6 Likes

If them romulan are older they need to be ran that’s a classic foundational strain federation sold it since the mid 90s

7 Likes

Cool! I’ll make a note of it

Whelp when we 1st started it was mostly Bodhi though getting harder and harder to find his discontinued strains, I helped to expand to Stardawg strains as ~Gu wants people to work his stuff, its easier to get and many of the crosses the mother shines through…win win :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats fine and totally up to you as the mailing season and Christmas approaches thought I would ask so your not rushed

12 Likes

I love me some Romulan! :exploding_head:

8 Likes