Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I seen recently…some one sells rom…but I can’t remember who…I’m srry

3 Likes

Alaskan Thunder Fuck (aka ATF) is a mostly sativa variety from Twisty Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. Twisty Seeds’ Alaskan Thunder Fuck is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Energetic & Uplifting!

(this may help with your search?)
@Goodgrace87
I looked on a couple of seed banks and only found
a couple of variations with “thunderfuck” in the name.
But, no Alaskan Thunderfuck… the new strains probably came from this.
Does that sort of make it a candidate for “preservation” if we can get ATF?

10 Likes

Next gen seed company… it’s just that they are $30 AUD per seed and it’s not ever their work! Can’t justify it myself :frowning:

5 Likes

I ran Bodhi’s Appalachian Thunderfuck, and it was awesome! Amazing smell and great yielder. :thumbsup:

9 Likes

What strain is ERSB if I might ask?

1 Like
8 Likes

As above, but the very pineapple version of it…

and for Williams Wonder This is an old Super Sativa Seeds Club strain that was later sold by Sick Meds but I can’t find it anywhere now and I was just too slow of the mark…
Here is a pic… not mine but representative of how it grows…

11 Likes

DO EEET!

Purple, plus frost and pinesol, equals goodness

8 Likes

Hmmm i didnt pay near that from next Gen and yes it is the original breeder from Federation.
Not sure who you get your info from but I’d check it.

4 Likes

I’ve found crosses of it nothin straight up yet.

1 Like

Cool thanks man… in checking I found a place that normally has them for $15! Only of course they are out of stock . Also I see that pyramid seeds has a Romulan as fems… Might have to pull the trigger on a few and see what pops up!

2 Likes

Look up alaska cannabis cache. Pretty sure They sell the ATF still.
FYI - Sometimes its also calle Manatuska Thunder Fuck

8 Likes

That is what I was hoping for I wanted to introduce this train because I heard it was a big thing in the 90s however it kind of has died down and a lot of Sea Banks don’t offer it I know that Royal Queen seeds offered but I don’t necessarily know how true that genetics are if anyone wants to do a preservation run for this I would be so down

2 Likes

Do you have any to preserve it because I don’t believe he runs this strain anymore

2 Likes

Which breeder creates atf i only found 2

1 Like

I think @Craigson15 was talking about them:

alaskacannabiscache.com

:pray:

4 Likes

Hmmmm I have a cpl Bodhi packs w some of the lineage mentioned above.
Apollo 11 f3 (known to have pineapple phenos)

Tree of Life (jack herer x temple) temple is super Silver Haze x Williams Wonder.

Both supposed to be amazing sativa highs w a clear mind. Ill see if I can do a preservation run w one of em next spring. Derrrr, if I can talk the wifey into a cpl more tents then sooner
Cheers

11 Likes

AK Bean Brains has MTF (same or similar to Alaskan Thunderfuck) and a Romulan, recently. Not much other detail. Possibly still available via Labyrinth or JBC.

Brother Mendel also claims to have Romulan. Says it’s circa '95 British Columbia Growers Association (BCGA).

8 Likes

Never did manage to get me Apollo beans…

I do have a Cindy that throws pineapple phenos reasonably reliably,… it was originally from a cut off Bros. Grimm seed but I have since selfed and crossed back over itself a few times since… It is awesome smoke, that kind of soaring high that has no ceiling an BUT I always get a average at best yield from the pineapple phenos.

Nice and frosty and tasty though…

It kind looks like bit of an Apollo throwback because it structure is similar, just be nice if there was more on it!

Man that bhodi’s tree of life does look pretty damn sweet, a bit hard to go wrong with that heritage in the backround really lol.

13 Likes

I want to check out their website now and see if they ship to America if so then I definitely will be placing a little sooner than later

3 Likes