Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

You may have created an account before, so that’s why it asks you for it. You have two options:

1- Click on the Lost your password? link, it will send you a mail to your registered email address to create a new one.

2- Create a new account with another mail address so you can correctly log in with the new user and pass. As you will fill again your address and input your member name when asked, no problems about that … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

it never sends a password. Never! Not that I have found on my computer, anywho?

yes, I meant to do that!

regards,

it’s a clear, cut case of… false advertisement! I, Tell Ya!

regards,

Odd, I have a password for DIYGreenlife ? Not sure why you don’t but you must have set one once. Good luck with the lost password link, hopefully it sorts you out.

1 Like

well, it must have generated one and sent an email to you that informed you what it was. because it said, an email was being sent to the address I used to register. well, that did not work, that is what I am saying, and have said over and over and over and over and over. I never created a password and it never sent a email that it said was coming, with a supposed password! so, something is wrong somewhere? or, am I smoking way too much, and doing something wrong, if so, what?

regards,

1 Like

Check the spam folder sometimes they bounce the email I’ve had that issue before.

4 Likes

Have had similar problems with that site. Had to use a different email and then worked fine…

3 Likes

That was the #2 option, should work for you … Arriba|nullxnull

1 Like

I just tried that supose to email you a password. Not getting it

no, I did not receive anything, unfortunately?

regards,

I’ve been waiting for a password myself with no results , something with the computers Sebring is a super stand up dude :+1: I was on the list for the original PPP run that went missing and would like to donate my share for shipping…

I don’t think I was ever logged into the site when I got seeds in the past that were put up on the site. I just made an account though. Email instantly went into my spam folder. It said I was registered but I could not log in like I was NOT registered. So I used the password reset link in the email and put my same password in and it worked.

1 Like

The password reset works, just goes to the spam folder:

We should add info@diygreenlife.com to our contacts and report as not spam as I did.

You already have an account:

Captura

Perhaps you can search for info@diygreenlife.com in your mail, the old one with the password should appear …

I tried to create a new account but that mail with the new password hasn’t reached my inbox yet … :sweat:

Captura

Edit: As the first password didn’t finally come I used the Reset password link and BINGO, it came, I PM you the details of your new account … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

3 Likes

Yeah I finally got may password reset

2 Likes

I believe this topic should be pinned to the top of the category and regularly updated.

4 Likes

We all do.

But that requires a real human being to do the work. It has been updated a bunch of times in the past. Anyone with a moment to spare can make an accurate list of the current state of affairs and update it today — it doesn’t have to be any one particular person

3 Likes

I was searching for what the requirements are to be considered or ‘qualify’ a co-op seed run. I don’t seem to find that referenced in a ‘pinned’ state. Yet IIRC I saw a reference to some requirements in a Freakers thread. Anyone help me out?

1 Like

Pretty much all you need to know is in the co-op thread bud.

2 Likes

There’s no exact definition or parameters, it’s more about ethics. The point of the co-ops, imho, is to reproduce something that’s at risk of disappearing; which is why reproducing lines still available from the original breeder is generally considered not cool for the co-ops

10 Likes

be assured sir I have read that more than once and it does not answer the question.

2 Likes