Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Yes!!!..I’m newbie on Bohdi and dream beaver is one I’ve been bumming I missed

7 Likes

Please tell me I can get my hands on the 88. I will make the seeds.

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try Dream Beaver for a long time! Please do a seed run of these. :blush:

12 Likes

Hell yea I’d love to contribute to the project. I can do it come autumn or winter. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters, I have some African landrace genetics that I would like to donate if someone is willing to take the time it would take to run them, I have a few choices but the main one I would like to use is a Congo Black IBL X Angola red IBL says around 10-14 weeks flowering time to be expected. the breeder of the congo black says 12-14 w and for the angola he says 9-11 weeks so I figure the mix would result in 11-14 weeks I guess…
I also have a Durban Poison that is supposed to be from the original brought over by Ed Rosenthal… But I have other African strains also, Ethiopian, Ciskei X Durban Poison, Transkei, A ghana X sour diesel, also waiting on a Congo X Durban, lesotho and Malawi gold… Anyways I have been wanting to get an African landrace cross or crosses going for a while now but unfortunately I can not grow right now…
So I thought I would see if there was another landrace lover that would like to get my project a jump start!
If anyone is brave enough to take something like this on just let me know… Thanks

On a side note, I also have what are supposed to be Acapulco Gold that is originally from the 60’s and bred by some old farmer for over 30 years… The seeds are old and the guy I got them from said he figured about a 30 percent germ rate… I only have like 10 seeds though so if the right person comes along with the help of GA maybe we could get more than 30 percent to sprout… Just a thought… I’m not sure about what I will do yet with these… They are supposed to be rare though…

22 Likes

How do we get it!! The 88

2 Likes

Wow! Great stuff. I’d be interested in a reproduction of that Congo x Angola. I’m also interested in a pure version of the Angola Red. It’s hard to find though.

That Acapulco gold sounds awesome as well. Very cool!

8 Likes

We ask around and hope someone that has it will help out!

3 Likes

I’ll have space for a few seeds at the end of the month (May). Let me know.

2 Likes

I have it, but I want to run them myself. I will help get it into more people’s hands when I do!

12 Likes

Well I’m wanting to do some 4 way crosses with the Congo X Angola say with the Durban X Ciskei and perhaps another double cross that I have or cross it to a few different african landrace lines… I can furnish the seeds just need someone that can grow them as I am unable to right now unfortunately… So the next best thing is to find someone else that is willing to grow them out for a seed run… Im just wanting to mash as many multiple african landraces together as I can , kind of like a haze but using nothing but african landraces…

11 Likes

I know someone who’s having pure Angola red up to donations but is not sending overseas…maybe we can help each other…?:thinking::grin:

8 Likes

I appreciate your offer, But you just joined recently and only responded to one post other than mine… I’m sorry but I’ve already had bad experiences with with a new member… I’m in no way saying you would burn me, but I would want someone that has been here at O.G, for a while with some reputation… Perhaps we can work together on something at a later date after you have hung out here a bit… Once again I do appreciate the offer…
I honestly thought there would be more interest from others ,but I guess there are not many people that are into landraces as I’d hoped, Not too mention most people don’t want to deal with the longer flowering times required than your average hybrid…:slight_smile:

11 Likes

@BeAn may be looking to do something like this

5 Likes

It’s cool. I completely understand.

FWIW I am new to cannabis. I bought my first seeds in Nov of last year. I’ve harvested 2 photoperiod plants, made 15 clones and have a total of about 14 plants in veg & 5 in flower. I’ve grown plants from seed for over 20 years.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Until next time… :wink:

8 Likes

Anyone in here needing seeds should hit me up. I’ve got a variety of strains that have been sent to me to distribute to people in need.

20 Likes

:thinking: :point_down:

:hourglass_flowing_sand: :blush:

that’s me for sure. i just discovered auto-flowering. :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

With genetics like that, I would normally be very interested, I’m just not in a good position to be able to participate at the moment.

Given that, I had been hoping to live vicariously through watching someone else grow them out :grinning:

9 Likes

Hey @Sebring! I hope you’re well these days brother. You’re grows are spectacular! I’m looking for some Soaring, trippy Sativas. Anything you think would be good. I trust your judgment. You are a generous gentleman. Much love and gratitude…

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I’ve definitely got some of those for you!

7 Likes