Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

Big shout out to @Swe-can and @schmarmpit you two are the bees knees :honeybee:

8 Likes

Off to a rough start it sounds like but you got some beautiful looking plants there now! Best of luck to tons of seeds! Iā€™m pulling up a chair in the meantime ^^

7 Likes

I clicked on the three dots Like they said and the list showed up.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Swe-can and @schmarmpit for this run of orange goodness! :tangerine: :yum: :drooling_face:

8 Likes

These sound so nice !
I might have to pick up a pack of Subs while I can still find them. A little pricey thou.

Im happy you got at least 3 babies going :heart: thats is all you need :smiley:

3 Likes

Always wanted to try Subcoolā€™s stuff, this is a great chance. Thanks for doing this guys!

5 Likes

Thanks to @Swe-can and @schmarmpit - iv not tried any of their gear. Looking forward to trying this one :point_up:.
Cheers lads ā€¦!
Gaz

5 Likes

WATCH IT!!! lol SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Signed up, #19. :slight_smile: Kudos to @Swe-can & @schmarmpit for an outstanding run!! Never tried AO, so thanks for taking this on. :grinning:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Havenā€™t signed up for a seed run for a minute, but this is one I definitely donā€™t want to miss out on!

@schmarmpit & @Swe-canā€¦

tenor

9 Likes

No need to thank me for this at all guys !!

All credit goes to @schmarmpit for offering his good service to everyone and willing to take the time to do this !!

:v::v::100:

23 Likes

AHHH @misterbee donā€™t beat me up I didnā€™t mean to use your catch phrase!! Lol

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity!

3 Likes

Heck yea, excited to run these. Thanks!

2 Likes

Cheers schwarmpit they are all good even a CA for Canada instead of the whole thing would be good for me :+1:

Can I edit your wiki and add the link for please read this before you participate for any new members signing up that havenā€™t seen it. It would be great if everyone creating co op seed runs incorporate it in the bit just above how this works.

13 Likes

Sweet!!! Glade you got a male with the ladies.

Is this just for trust level 3?
I donā€™t see the sign up wiki anywhereā€¦:sweat::sweat::sweat:

5 Likes

Awesome!! This gets me excited!

2 Likes

Yes, please add it. Thanks.

5 Likes

Just hit the edit button in the bottom right corner, the list is in the edit but not visible on main page for some reason.

8 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you! RIP SubCool :pray:t3:

3 Likes