Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

I’m totally excited as I have never tried Subcool stuff yet either and from the description and best way to grow it seems to fit in perfect with the way I train my plants. Having anything orange is bonus for me as well. :+1::pray:t2::beers:

4 Likes

Open to TL2 and TL3 @HaRdRoC. I’ll make sure you’re covered either way.

The sign up list is hidden on the first post to save space. Just click the black arrow next to ‘sign up’ to expand the list.

11 Likes

Cheers, added it, hopefully new members will take the time to read it and save a lot questions being asked.

11 Likes

I thought there was a discussion that said to change from the bold letters on users to the @ to make it easier. If I’m wrong I will change mine back as it seems I am alone on doing that.

4 Likes

I did not see that discussion, wondered why lots of members were doing it, I thought it was some members signing others up and adding the @ to let them know lol.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Love tga subcool gear!

And wouldn’t mind some of that pollen if you end up with extra

6 Likes

I remember that discussion. Problem was one person asked for it and than the next signup that came up someone asked not to do it. I believe the idea was so someone could just click the name to send a message easier.

5 Likes

I am most certain to have extra and will keep you in mind.

6 Likes

I’ve got an assortment of plants that would love to get doused with it… I’m thinking joti black candyland and gods green crack extractor edition.

7 Likes

Looking like an exciting project, and some happy plants!

2 Likes

Awesome cant wait!

2 Likes

Can’t wait! I definitely want to sign up for this one!

2 Likes

@schmarmpit it sounds like you are playing with :fire::fire::fire: and I’m going to sit right here and watch. Thanks for doing this!!!

4 Likes

I just ran Jack the ripper,but only had a five pack and got no males. I did get 20 more JTR’s that after my trip i will be making seeds with.

9 Likes

Glad the JB popped for you. I look forward to pics.

5 Likes

Well, I may catch hell for this but I’m going to put it out there and the community can do with this info as they see fit.

Let me start by saying, I remember the first few CO-OPs that I was involved in that there was a certain amount of due diligence done before we ran a breeders gear to ensure we weren’t stepping on toes in the way of running something that they were currently working or planning on selling again. IMO that is how it should be done.

Here is the thing, Agent Orange was a strain that she bred to honor her father who was a Vietnam vet that suffered with the after effects of AO exposure. Jill does in fact own the rights to it and is currently working it trying to get back to where it was before the fires took the male.

I should say when I saw this thread I signed up, shit I was stoked, but then I remembered her talking about it recently, so I removed myself from the list and sent her a message to confirm. Like I said, do what you wish but I will not be taking part in this one, it just doesn’t feel right. Now, if the organizers were to cross it with something else like what was alluded to in the post up there I don’t see where there would be an issue so maybe that’s an option.

Ya’ll be good to one another,

fr0g_D

10 Likes

Wow I am super excited for this co-op run! I was late to the party with subcool, and found myself binge watching all of the weednerds. What a character, full of life. I know he had his good and bad, but we all do. Loved the dynamic that Sub and Jill had during the good times. Love that they worked on these trains together.

Awesome to see some of the dank being preserved in the community.

Thanks so much
@Swe-can
@schmarmpit

K :dark_sunglasses:

7 Likes

Sounds killer looking forward to watching this project come to fruition, signed my name… first time signing a wiki so I hope I did it correctly :v:t4:

5 Likes

I personally think you answered your own question. The male was lost, so these particular genetics can’t be reproduced by her. Even if she reworks it, it would be a V2, not the original or an F2 of the original.

20 Likes

Subcool orange yum I’d love to give this one a try

2 Likes