Seed run Co-op Voting thread

This will be the third franchise repro for me but fingers crossed, we get most to pop :grin:

19 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you do with those. Prob didn’t help I got them from Oregon “Notso” Elite. I say the same whenever I see people with “Alien Tech” liars :laughing:

2 Likes

This is gonna be AWESOME!

6 Likes

Are there any open Co-op available i can join?

3 Likes

Just go through threads in this section. Lots of great stuff to read.

5 Likes

There are a couple spots left on this one, be sure to read the rules before signing up.

8 Likes

I think you might need to sit on the sidelines for a bit until you’ve been here longer. Co-op seed runs are usually for TL2 and TL3 members. Good luck and welcome to OG @Gho13

5 Likes

Looks like tl2 to me, they should be good to go, but let’s remember this isn’t the chat thread, have a great morning everyone! :+1:

7 Likes

You are correct the preservation run I did was just with 2 parents sadly so isn’t very wide open genetically.

I believe I shipped off nearly 3-4000 seeds to be distributed for the community, and held onto some of course as well.

They have produced some nice plants, but I am stoked to see you doing a better preservation run! Great choice!

5 Likes

I see Silence as a response @Gho13
Are you looking for anything in particular?

This sites amazing, you just cannot: Join = receive immediately.

Follow what’s Needed and this place is going to blow your mind.

I’ll get back to my question; looking for anything in particular?
Lots of funky folks won’t mind helping when it comes right down to it.

I have 5 too many Wreckage Master Bastard Kush seeds right at this time. Can you give a guy a hand and send me your address Kush-Lover?

9 Likes

Folks, this is the co-op voting thread. Can we please keep the chatting to a minimum. The last vote is now 20 posts back. Thanks.

17 Likes

Hey @yardgrazer , Bodhi’s Sour Butter x G13HP is a go congratulations.

44 Likes

Hey @Kushking902 , ALIENDOG is a go, congratulations.

45 Likes

This happened to @Gho13 as they won three sets of seeds yesterday!

:hugs:

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT CONGRATS GROWMIES!!!

:partying_face:

27 Likes

Sorry bout that DD

3 Likes

Woot, congrats @yardgrazer and @Kushking902 ! Gonna smell good over here once again :slight_smile:

8 Likes

hell ya… real happy to see this one get the green light

12 Likes

I am absolutely stoked

6 Likes

Even if for some strange reason this didn’t get approved it would still be happening, i had and never kept around before its not getting lost a second time lol

14 Likes