Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I don’t know how to. Fall box ,and sign up to seed runs and sign in payments. I do not know ,How …
My fault I am responsible for my actions .To all Ogers happy growers Staff of Overgrow I am sorry I can’t learn all this batch od processes…
I’m off growing your lamdtaces and hierloom genes , a stable Open Pollinated Cannabis.me myself and I can of working towards Carbon Sesquation, compost organics to further , the carbon cycles…
"OVERGROW THE WORLD WITH LOVE OF LIFE peoples God Bless you all…Peace…

3 Likes

You could have said that in the first place and many would help you out. Doug even offered to after you called him out. That’s what a nice guy he is.

Just watch for the seed runs, they come up all the time. If you post a comment on one, even just say you’re interested, you’ll get tagged when there’s new posts. Watch for the sign up list…people don’t put them up til seeds are ready generally. You’ll figure it out…none of us knew what was going on when we first came here either.

13 Likes

Doode, I’m 76, with some neuro-cognitive issues too boot. These folks here, especially @G-paS , helped me figure it out. You’ll get it, and if you want some seeds, just holler (not too loud, though), I’ve got you covered. I’m a master gardener, too, but you’d never tell by looking at my grows :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Congratulations on making it into the co-op @BudWhisperer :v:

19 Likes

Congrats @BudWhisperer Nice choice. Good luck.

8 Likes

Thank you very much! We’ll get the ball rolling next month i think.

20 Likes

Congratulations @BudWhisperer on getting the green light!!

6 Likes

Kudos @BudWhisperer Its raining Bodhi!

7 Likes

Congrats @BudWhisperer for getting the A-ok to do this co-op run.

7 Likes

Congrats my friend those seeds should have some serious fire in there! @BudWhisperer

6 Likes

Congrats @BudWhisperer !!!

:partying_face:

7 Likes

My coffee was cold this morning and I think it’s @DougDawson s fault.

11 Likes

Congratulations @BudWhisperer on the Co-op run! :fire::evergreen_tree::raised_hands::tada::confetti_ball::gift:🪅

3 Likes

Ha, you did notice. My plan worked perfectly.

download.jpeg-23

13 Likes

I mean, maybe if you put more of your own time and your own money into it things would be different.

Some people.

8 Likes

I am a boomer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Don’t think I don’t know that you and Doug are in cahoots @G-paS :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you fellow Weed Nerd and everyone!
All the credit goes to @BackyardBoogie420 for the work of preserving this strain.
@CocoaCoir for the introduction to Mr Boogie.
And @nefrella for kindly gifting these F1 seeds.

Everyone will have a chance at finding their own “thick beast” Wookie 7 x Dreadbread pheno.
Photo by Bongrip101 at riu.

62 Likes

Congratualtion @BudWhisperer :pray: Wish you all the best with this seed run :green_heart:

4 Likes

Everyone please remember this isn’t the chat thread, if you have a comment, please say it with likes :heart:, thanks :pray::sunglasses:

4 Likes