Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Beautiful!!! Timewarp fan here as well. What other BC heirlooms you got going on?

CanuckistanPete

Regular Emeritus

• 108 posts in topic

Posted 8 mins ago

Joined Mar 14, '22

Read 52d (5d recently)

Favourite strains: Pink Berry, Timewarp, Power Africa MK Ultra

11 Likes

@Granola DUUDE!

2 Likes

Very cool idea! Even if the co-op doesnā€™t allow this enough people will step up and help to get these out to interested people. Timewarp sounds great

9 Likes

Yup. We got your back.

3 Likes

I know someone that just did a run and has thousands of texada timewarp seeds haha. This strain isnā€™t going anywhere.

7 Likes

Is it pure regular/ feminized

1 Like

But hes talking about a cut from damn near the original source.

3 Likes

The person was on a discord selling them 200 regular seeds for 175.

ā€œI had a friend who acquired them in Texada in '97 and kept an IBL made from thoseā€

Just something I noticed

12 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool. It should be true breeding by now. Another thing to put on the list

3 Likes

Having just grown out a Texada Timewarp I acquired from @ShitSeeds , and having some JOTI Texada Timewarp seeds from @CanuckistanPete that Iā€™m looking forward to running as well!

The one I grew out this season was done at the start of sept and made the entire house smell like a :christmas_tree: :+1:

7 Likes

Can we try to keep this thread on point please. The votes are getting buried again.

11 Likes

Do NOT sweat that NONSENSE for one second!!! Sometimes you canā€™t help someone who wonā€™t help themselves, then blame you for not knowing they need help. ā€œHeaven help us all!!!ā€ Again, worry NOT, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Like I said in my original post itā€™s at best a Bx but probably just an outcross due to timewarp being a clone only. Iā€™m not worried about the genetics being out there in crosses, JOTI and shitseeds both have regular seeds of timewarp and are probably both very solid seed lines. But I want to preserve the clone without any outside genetics. For people who are intrested in pure S1 stock

15 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely interested!

Guys, he said please :pray:

6 Likes

Hey coop team, does this mean that we can submit these for official Coop Runs now?

23 Likes

This is a line Iā€™ve been interested in for growing outdoor here in oregon, but canā€™t find a cut locally.

Does it have good mold resistance? can the timewarp handle heavy rain in harvest season?

I would suggest using at least two clones for an s1, one to reverse and one to receive the pollen.

7 Likes
Texada timewarp
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

19 Likes

The vote is live @Granola, best of luck. :v:

12 Likes