Seed run sour strawberry closed

They’re gone lol. Would have grabbed a pack myself. Been drooling over those for a bit lol.

2 Likes

I’m doing a run with a few SS from the Canadian pack, Is there anyone posting pics in a journal? I’m gonna see If I get anything keeper quality out of the 5 I have at week 4. There are lots of seeds left, if there is any interest in the results, I would be interested in finding a male or someone out there running these F2 for pollen for another seed run perhaps. Let me know if anyone is doing similar ‘work’ (selections) as I would like some very very sour berry

7 Likes

About to pop 1 any day now for some outdoor. Just 1 sadly as I have so many other things i want to run as well at same time. I will keep pictures and data on it though and save it if it’s a male. I’m Canada so could mail you a cut or pollen easy enough.

2 Likes

I popped 4 SS and chopped 2 males last month.

The 2 ladies I have are super easy to grow, just a couple toppings and poof.
Daytripper told me there are 2 phenos, one somewhat pepper like & one fruit leaning.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

If you can get the temps down in the low 70s the berry girl turns purple

5 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll try and post a bit of progress, actually have 6 going now (fems) week3 or so and just starting to get some trichrome developement. One definitely has a sharp sour strawberry smell developing, all six look pretty uniform growth/appearance wise. @Chronickyle that would be great, I hope I have the best female cloned, so I could send cut(s) around the canuck OG folks if I think it is worthy. Primarily the taste is what I’m looking for, all other things being equal. @Daytripr69 I’m lucky ,if I can prevent below 70 all winter during lights off…LOL I isolated both my rooms from the central heating system, so it’s a wild ride thru the cold season 80-90 degrees lights on 62-72 degrees lights off. Adds a week or two to the bloom period, but as you note, they are real purdy sometimes. I’ll keep touch here or C-Rex Cretaceous Cannabis Cave

6 Likes

Not sure if they are the SS from this run I received them in a package of seeds in the fall from a few different seed runs unless this was the only SS run? But I just put 4 to soak about an hour ago then come on here and see this thread is active again, guess a few of us were thinking the same :laughing:

1 Like

One only run then once but been giving the beans away for a year lol some folks got the lost box some didn’t

5 Likes

Yeap, some of us were pretty lucky … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Can’t wait til these show up, man I just know it will be mouth watering smoke

1 Like

My remaining female from SS attempt is coming along well, a little more squat than the others were , but has developed that flavour/aroma it was named for, about 4 weeks into flower. Watching her closely…fingers crossed.

6 Likes

6-7 after budset and mine were done. You’ll love the colors if the temps stay a little cooler.

3 Likes

Man, I sure would love to run something like Sour Strawberry I hear this is the most strawberry flavored and smelling strain out there. Sadly I did not get in on this one. Maybe someone here will do another seed run.

1 Like

Me too @BigMike55, mine are trapped in the “April box” that got swallowed up in the Bermuda Triangle.

3 Likes

I have one remaining female at 6 weeks, from the seedrun. she is short and smells like the name. I didn’t clone her, but I am going to try to reveg her if the smoke is up to par. I’m not running any more atm (a bit of issues), but if someone runs out a good male, I can send a clone or recieve pollen if I think it’s worth using…I’ll get some pics of her tonight, she’s a pretty lil thing.

6 Likes

Fellas no need to get crazy lol still got a metric fuck ton of them but not able to send any at the moment. I’m sure you’ve seen the free seeds thread shit went way out of sorts for me and I’ve got a dozen returned packages that are top priority when life gets to at least sideways again but once prior obligations are filled I can send some if no one has made more by then

15 Likes

I sure hope you get the car fixed and the wife is ok. Insurance cos can be a bitch to deal with. All depends on the adjuster. Good luck.

3 Likes

Ok. Deal. Waiting patiently. Hope things get better for you brother.

3 Likes

I do have a question tho.
Is a “ Metric Fuck Ton” any bigger than a “SAE standard Fuck Ton”. Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

I think it’s double . Kilo vs lb metric vs standard lol . Both are a boat load of what ever your weighing .

6 Likes