Seed run sour strawberry closed

I have one remaining female at 6 weeks, from the seedrun. she is short and smells like the name. I didn’t clone her, but I am going to try to reveg her if the smoke is up to par. I’m not running any more atm (a bit of issues), but if someone runs out a good male, I can send a clone or recieve pollen if I think it’s worth using…I’ll get some pics of her tonight, she’s a pretty lil thing.

6 Likes

Fellas no need to get crazy lol still got a metric fuck ton of them but not able to send any at the moment. I’m sure you’ve seen the free seeds thread shit went way out of sorts for me and I’ve got a dozen returned packages that are top priority when life gets to at least sideways again but once prior obligations are filled I can send some if no one has made more by then

15 Likes

I sure hope you get the car fixed and the wife is ok. Insurance cos can be a bitch to deal with. All depends on the adjuster. Good luck.

3 Likes

Ok. Deal. Waiting patiently. Hope things get better for you brother.

3 Likes

I do have a question tho.
Is a “ Metric Fuck Ton” any bigger than a “SAE standard Fuck Ton”. Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

I think it’s double . Kilo vs lb metric vs standard lol . Both are a boat load of what ever your weighing .

6 Likes

Standards Ton is 2000 lb a metric tonne is 2200 lbs so a metric fuckton is 10% heavier than the standard fuckton.

20 Likes

Can I get in line for some of those Sour Strawberry :strawberry: ?
No rush, I’ll be around watching waiting patiently if so.

would love to jump in the que too… and i am in nooo rush whatsoever but very intrigued and would look forward to having a go on these thanks @Daytripr69 hope things start going smoothly for you…

:truck: … … …

We’re patient! :grin:

RIP B.O.G.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’ll post on the free seeds thread when I can send again

5 Likes

How’s the wife doing, well i hope. Hope the ride is on the mend with the adjusters also .

3 Likes

Have no clue on the ride, don’t really care. Wife and kid are good

8 Likes

Awesome job !
Please let me know as well when you have more available ! Beautiful seed run ! They look amazing. Im actually going to study this post from the beggining when I attempt my own !
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

Hey i signed up but i didnt get any notice about paying for shipping or donation to the server. Help please

I never received these but if there’s any available I’d really appreciate it

1 Like

The US boxes were never sent. Daytripr69 may make the extras he had available in the future on the free seeds thread, but otherwise this run is done. Unfortunately MomOnTheRun went AWOL and the entire box with I think 10+ strains never went out

7 Likes

Unfortunately

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think anyone actually got any of this strain at all ;( would have been beautiful to run.

1 Like

I know there was a few around. I managed to score a few and popped 2 so far. 1 came up. Excited for it. If it’s a male ill be sure to save pollen.

2 Likes