Seed run sour strawberry closed

Ohh that would be :+1:… Yeah if I could get my hands on even just 5 of these I’d do a seed run. And of course big fat buds.

4 Likes

I believe I only have 4 left but I will check later maybe if some one else has a couple. Between the couple of us we might have enough seeds to start a new preservation run. Your welcome to whatever I have left if their for making seeds. Depending what I get here I may try to make some. I’m expanding at the moment and adding a few permanent male tents at a few different locations.

3 Likes

Hell yeah. If we can get even 2 of us to even grow & pollinate 1 single tiny branch, that would be Great.

4 Likes

Yeah man let’s figure something out. Between us I’m sure we can figure something out. Were not too far apart. Sharing parts would be easy.

4 Likes

That would be great, I was one of those lucky receivers, I think I still have some left and can send you those five. Throw me a PM with your addy and they will fly your way … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

YESSSS. BRO. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: AWESOME… thank you

6 Likes

Your too generous George. I believe you helped me with mine as well. Your stash will rejoin to be one again haha, to make a bunch of babies. Between those 5 and my 4 and a growing plant. We should have all we need.

7 Likes

I friggin love OG. This is what’s it all about.

4 Likes

I just seen this, I would be able to kick in 5 as well to double the odds?? With a full pack run?

2 Likes

Personally I can only sprout 4 max. But I’m hopeful someone else can also get some and breed seeds. @George is sending me some Sour strawberry :strawberry:… Love it

2 Likes

Ok, I thought you were going to do a seed run.
I got a 10 pack for anyone that I’m familiar with that wants do do a seed run

2 Likes

@HaRdRoC Yes. I will pop the ones I receive and do a mini seed run. Of course making buds too.
It’s just wastful for me to pop 10 beans. When others can also pop say 4 or 5 each and also do a mini run. Then we end up with several people doing a seed run on a very popular strain ,) means everyone gets a taste.

1 Like

@George these Sour Strawberry :strawberry: was originally made by BOG seeds & @Daytripr69 just did a seed run with them correct?
@Daytripr69 did you get the Sour strawberry directly from BOG or @MomOnTheRun ? Just wondering is all. I’m sure these are legitimate BOG strain seeds :wink:
(I love knowing the history of the strains)

1 Like

I’m running a couple right now, nice, well behaved plants, FaF too.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Got photos?

Oh yeah, I just posted a bunch, bottom of my Cool Runnings thread.

I figure I have a couple weeks to go.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Checking it out. Thanks.

1 Like

Correct and 20 characters … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Come back to us @Daytripr69

3 Likes

I should have posted here as I grew Daytripr’s Sour Strawberry…

I got his F3s, quantity 43!! in my first box.
I dropped 4 beans and got 2 boys and 2 girls. I chopped the males as I was just growing to get familiar with the plant and generate little head stash.

They were the nicest, well behaved, easiest to grow plants I’ve run across.

They produced great bud, not ‘in your face’ loud but more like an interesting peppery fruit smell.
As soon as the jars had 4 weeks cure on them, they were the ‘go to’ weed through the whole summer. :grin: :+1:

When I realized what a winner I had, I started planning a grow around the beans I am holding…

Thanks for putting these beans out in the community Daytripr!!

Cheers
G

27 Likes