Seed run sour strawberry closed

The last male SS I had spoofed for ages, took me weeks to get all the jizz of the inside of the tend and tubs!

6 Likes

Good to know. May have some ss crosses on my next run

5 Likes

39 posts were split to a new topic: Sh*t talking outside of the tank complaint

I’m smoking this sour strawberry right now. It’s great. This site had the feeling of a warm tight knit community. The site has grown, those members are still here. Just have to sift through the raiders

11 Likes

BOG is AOK in my book! I have grown out his Sour Bubble as well as his Sour Grape.
The Sour Grape was so fine, that I used a SG male’s pollen to pollinate a few of my other strains.

GREAT Results. One thing that I notice on both was that these would not show sex in veg…in fact they were later to show, even after the flip, than I expected…but raced to the finish line and finished in the time that BOG says!
Smoking some Crockett Strawberry Fields x BOG S.G. as I type. Rosin is superb as well.

Again…Thanks @BOG for your generosity and super strains!

11 Likes

Looking great! Yea those boys are quick to develop.

4 Likes

Plenty of fresh seeds available …

In USA just email me at bogland72@gmail.com and ask for seed info. Bog :heart::+1::v:

16 Likes

Dang man won’t be happy to see another good, respected member leave… Not sure exactly what transpired or who is being such a dick to you but sorry and hopefully it passes and you will give it another shot :frowning:

15 Likes

After a lot of heavy breathing and some odd noises this is what we have

37 Likes

Been getting jizzed on for 2 weeks so i think they are pollinated about as good as they are gonna get

16 Likes

@Daytripr69, man those plants look great.

6 Likes

Looking great so far, keen to see the end results. I’ve got a pack of 10 waiting to go some time soon.

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

yea that should be more than enough

9 Likes

Hope so. Can’t do back to back seed runs, got to produce for the wife or her seizures come back

25 Likes

Been out of town for a week as soon all lights on I’ll post up some pics

5 Likes

A tease from peeking in during lights out

31 Likes

Glad to see your still here. I only read first half of the split. I’d hate to see you go

4 Likes

Lol yes they have had a lot of jizz time I bet they are packing the beans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update time 8 weeks since flip this coming Tuesday.

41 Likes

Looking good there @Daytripr69 . Great job.:metal:

4 Likes