Seed run sour strawberry closed

I’m swapping them over to the tent. Right now they are in a 30x30x30 with about 250w of led. Their new home is a 4x4 with 1000 in it. Couldn’t get the cabinet light proof so I’ll move them and put the starcube in that cab for now.

5 Likes

well they are now in their new home. I was amazed at how big the root mats were already.

now I have to figure out how to get the other 2 in there. That’s a project for tomorrow as I’m dead on my feet. Already have 70 hours in this week and 2 days to go uggggg. Got Christmas lights to take down and a light to build. No rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good

20 Likes

Some Berry variations are found in the sour strawberry but not sure about blackberry… :heart: Bog

15 Likes

Is it the sour bubble ×skunk?

3 Likes

Hey @Daytripr69, man those plants are looking great, really healthy looking. I can’t wait to see the end product. Keep on keeping on man. :vulcan:

G

6 Likes

One of my favorite strains . Done in September . Good mold resistance … Amazing creamy Strawberry exhale . Good potency … I popped some of my pack and they didn’t germ . I have 8 left I’ll get to this spring . Can’t go wrong with Bog . Still searching for the NL5 grape gum Boggelgum Pheno .

6 Likes

Sour bubble has some skunk traits but was selected from Dronkers Bubblegum and the male may have had some skunk but not sure.

Bogland72@gmail.com for seeds in USA. :sunglasses: Bog

18 Likes

White Label Bubblegum ?

Huh? What are you talking about?

4 Likes

Bog used White Label bubblegum for some of his crosses . That’s what I was talking about . Hope this clears up the confusion…Sensi Seed banks White Label line .

2 Likes

Ahhhh ok. I’ve been out of the hobby for a couple decades lol

2 Likes

Am I still able to be on the list ? Learning my way around here , pardon the newb question .

2 Likes

:pray: (greasing palms) , :fist: (knuckles crackin’), :fire: :pencil:

:evergreen_tree: hi ho silver

4 Likes

There is a link in the first post that will tell you everything you need to know to sign up

4 Likes

tonight’s update is gonna be a short one. Res top off and a big defol. Looking like I have 6 of 6 that are male uggggg. Put the 2 runts in the flower tent so hopefully I get one girl at least to clone. I’ll have plenty of pollen it looks like

22 Likes

We usually get 2/3 female

13 Likes

After a couple more days i have 2 girls showing.

17 Likes

That’s about right for me also 66%

11 Likes

they are. Males look like they are almost ready to spew. Girls not so much lol hopefully they put out more pistils before the spooge. I’m gonna collect the pollen and hit them again in a couple weeks after i get rid of the males.

24 Likes

Looking awesome!!!.

4 Likes