Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Has anyone got any of @LED_Seedz gear for trading .?
Or if someone has access to his details to buy from him - can you please share it with me.?

Happy growing,
Gaz

6 Likes

Anyone else ever grow Future #1 from Anesia seeds? I fucked up and grew all of the ones I’d bought before I got serious and started wanting to preserve instead of simply growing, Anesia website is the only one with them in stock that I can find but flat out doesn’t ship to the states

Thanks for the heads up on the Jelly Breath got spinal stenosis myself anything else help you much with back pain?

2 Likes

I make a tincture of dancehall (CBD) and romulan GRAPEFRUIT and my wife puts it in her coffee every day. It tooks a few days but it began yelping her back pain.

1 Like

Jelly breath was the #1 for me, Marmalate was #2 and for a more common strain any kush, leaning towards hindu/og/purple kush for back pain for myself

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply gonna look into rso and such any links would be appreciated

Awesome thanks! Time to rethink my garden plans

No problem! I’ve gotta ask, is your name a reference to Seinfelds Art Vandelay??

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got the pic of George in his underpants laying in that big red sofa as my aviator on icmag can’t find pic to do here. I’m sure it’s pretty easy but shows exactly how motivated I am :grinning:

4 Likes

Fantastic!!! I’ve been laughing at this for a while :rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yea @DougDawson is the man. I’m going to get in on the next one. I want to. I worry about the border thing. You guys and gals have any problems with that? I know Doug is a true hand. Wouldn’t hurt you. I’m just talking in general. I want to do one. I wouldn’t be mad if I didn’t get them. Love the flavors. I dropped two new ones today. Two gassed girls. Got to get the fuel. :laughing:. I a heavy hitter

3 Likes

That’s a nice plant

2 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind words. I have to say though Mark didn’t give me any seeds, I purchased them for the auction but the guy is a great breeder and has great prices. Spoke to him for about 1/2 an hour and he was a real nice guy.

3 Likes

Nice snapshot.

2 Likes

@anon62804309 @anon98660487 thank you guys.

Kool stuff. They are sharp. 420 my friend. Loved the movie. @Blu-Tri

1 Like

I been working on something special. It’s taking me a minute. I just don’t have it like I once did. But love growing. The pain is worth the rewards. I did have to take a pain pill today. I hated to. I couldn’t relax enough to smoke.

1 Like

I have some regular photo seeds for trade looking for photo females

Bergamotto
/Strawberry daiquiri

Gestapo
Do-si-do/gelato
Strawberry truffle

Seeds are from tricoma gold genetics

I got 5 of each to trade ,I’ll take
Mixed female don’t
Have to be all the same
Strain

Here’s couple of pics of their plants

7 Likes

Ok, I admit to it when I’m wrong lol
This is a ‘buyer beware’ announcement… If you want good strains at a cheap price, then by all means go to Mark’s Calibest420 seeds.
BUT, even though he is a very nice guy, he really doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of ‘Auto’ vs 'Photoperiod! The beans I got from him, while being of a nice strain and very energetic growing, that he said were ‘Autos’ are not, they’re simply fast finishing photoperiod plants. Since the light cycle has to be ‘manipulated’ with 12/12 to trigger the flowering… SO, just a head’s up folks!

10 Likes

I’ve got some feminized Dosidos auto x White Walker auto F1s I call Dosi Walker up for trade if anyone is interested.

Dosidos auto is a Colloidal Silver reversed female face-off og x GSC crossed with ruderalis from G13 genetics.

White walker is a feminized Skywalker og x White widow XXL from Master Sensei Genetics

Trying to trade minimum of 5 seeds or 10 seeds per pack for 5 or 10 per pack of what you’ve got, I’m realistically just trying to expand my selection so when I start breeding I can make some real cool shit.

Don’t be afraid to hit me up!! Plan on making these autos (og kush x Dosidos and Pluto cut x Dosidos as well) into f2s and so on one day with the STS ingredients @DougDawson is sending me :grin: hopefully they’ll be around for a long time, means I gotta hold onto a couple handfuls of seeds though in case I fuck anything up my first couple tries

5 Likes