Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hi Rhino_buddy,
Do you still have any CBD strains available?
Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello,
Do you still have any Dancehall available?
Cheers!

I have a 1:1 thc to CBD sativa dom

1 Like

Wonderful,
I’m new around here. What would our next steps be?

Remind me next weekend, I’m doing exams this week and next and I will get you something @Penderdude

1 Like

No problem at all! Good luck on your exams!

1 Like

Thanks man, and don’t forget now because I’m liable to.

Hi @Penderdude, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

Thank you very much!
I’ll head over now!

1 Like

My mistress auto strain has the potential to large. She is heavy smoke too because she is made with the Nympho. I don’t do a very good job with her because I was running out of head room. She was past the lights. Better grown, this lady is a stunna.

the Nympho the parent strain this is some very potent stuff and she passes her potency to her offspring.

7 Likes

You still might have probs there…Inside of the US is one thing, but going international, even if only a short distance, is totally another thing…

The shipping part is easily solved as there are many clone shippers out there:

But as @JohnnyPotseed pointed out international shipping is inspected to a greater degree. I have no problem sending seeds to other countries but have never tried clones due to inspections and length of travel time. Also the time of year matters as summer heat would take it’s toll on the clones. Winter would be a much easier trip.

3 Likes

Also looking for some Alaskan Thunder Fuck! One of those strains of legend that I’ve always wanted to grow! Got plenty to trade and would happily pay for em too, let me know

1 Like

I too search for zamaldelica. I know you can find feminized seeds on midweek song. But the best bet may be mandala seeds shop when it reopens in September. (Ace seeds doesn’t ship to the US)

2 Likes

Seedsman has them as well as a few others.

Here is one:
https://www.seed-city.com/ace-seed-bank/zamaldelica

Nug shot of the Mistress auto flower.

10 Likes

There was recently a seed run on some ATF, coming soon to OG!

5 Likes

May just have a few ATF Fems. Will check and get back with you. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@misterbee Out of likes but please do! I’d happily trade for it or whatever you see fit boss

@Qtip please keep me in mind bud I’d give a lot to have some of that in my collection, like I said it’s stuff of legend, historical shit has always been really cool to me

4 Likes

Sorry @TestOfOath I wasn’t in on the run for ATF but I got a piece of the PBB and sour diesel!

2 Likes