Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

You looking autos or photos ,are they female or regular seeds the autos

1 Like

Either, I’m really just looking for solid genetics as a foundation for future projects and what not. They’re feminized! Editing it now…

Let
Me check see what I got
Later,I don’t have any seeds in breeders packs, breeder packs on overgrow are coin flips with sharpie writing on it lol

3 Likes

I’m not worried about unopened packs or anything like that, as long as you know the genetics I’m a happy guy :grin:

shit I’d love some of @Sebring @Tonygreen @Enjoi802 or any of these guys gear who spend so much of their time and passion on this thing we all love. Probably get more quality breeding from them than from anyone at ethos or royal queen or any of the huge international breeders

1 Like

I’ve never used any of them seed banks you said,

I have some sweet tooth fem auto seeds in house 207 genetics it’s a nice strain,not good before bed well had my mind racing better durning the day

Sour gorilla I made this strain crossing growers choice gorilla glue#4 with a growers choice sourkush

2 of the biggest auto plants I’ve grown well over 6ft each,sour gorilla tends to stay small around 3ft,it’s a nice smoke real Stoney

Sour kush fem autos,had some sour kush female pollen left ,hit a female with some

Zskizzles fem autos for these in trade
Trying to think what else I have

1 Like

Truthfully those all sound like nice strains, sweet tooth and sour gorilla catch my attention though, but the sour Kush crossed with itself sounds real sweet too lol

Here’s the autos I got going right now. 2 big ones are white walkers, different phenos of the mother I used for the Dosi Walker. At the very bottom planted 6/2 two days from seedling , left is dosi Walker stretching real nice, middle is dosi Cut with tight node spacing and right is the dosi Kush which is kinda growing middle of the road compared to those two.

A little hard to see everything cause of how the white walkers are just taking over, I wasn’t expecting anything remotely close to this size but it’s my very first hydro run

4 Likes

Love the colors. I say the same things.

Gonna throw some Strains out there that are known/accredited with power to reduce pain. In no special order: ACDC, Afghan Kush, Blue Dream, GSC, Jack Herer, Harlequin, Budda Kush, Bubba Kush, Jack Flash, CBD Critical, Canna Tsu, Blackberry Kush, The White, White Widow, Sour Diesel Northern Lights, Blueberry, Catarect Kush, AK-47, 9-LB Hammer, Cannatonic, GDP, and Purple Arrow. There may be more now, haven’t updated my Log Notes in a while. Hoping you find something to provide relief. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’d 2nd the bubba kush and raise you an LA confidential.

3 Likes

Hopefully that STS arrives soon. It shipped in a card like seeds but is a bit more bulky so hoping it gets through. Fingers crossed bud. Worst case I can ship some more.

2 Likes

Nice. The look perky.

I have a decent library of good photoperiod strains, but am looking for Autos of decent yield/THC. Anyone got plenty of fem autos they want to do a trade with?

edit… not being fem isn’t a deal killer

DM me…

1 Like

Same here on the trading Photos for Auto/Fems, have more that 500 strains!!! Starting to load up on Photo and Auto Fems. Holler if interested!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I grew some Nirvana White Rhino for my back pain and sleepy time smoke and I can’t say I’m disappointed. It was a really good plant, and the smoke does exactly as advertised. Though I know there’s TONS of great genetics around here (I just picked up a bunch from @SamwellBB) that WR is about all I can recommend from seed-to-smoke for that.

1 Like

Well sheeiitt! Thanks for the list been looking for some real deal Sour D lately looking on strainly now :pray:

Hey @Moka! I do. Last time didn’t the mail take a really long time to get there? Anyway, I have a pack of Mandala. I’m looking for feminized seeds at the moment. Let me know. Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

lemme me know if you have any elite strain seeds ? inhouse genetics elev8 exotix etc

2 Likes

Looking for grape autos I don’t already have for a little “project”.

Hit me up!

Nice grow sour gorilla and sour kush are both nice

I have some auto females
Sweet tooth
Sour kush
Sour gorilla
Gorilla glue #4
Bubble gum

I mite have more have to check
I’m looking
Photo females for
A change

Last 10 plants
I had where all males
Lol,have to start my grow again

Sweet tooth is a nice strain if you never grown it,
My last grow only 2 seed opened out of the 10 I sprayed couple of branches with CS spray made some seeds,I’m growing one of them now

5 Likes