Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

i got a 3 fem freebie pack of exotic genetix velvet heat (cake mix x red pop) with my order last week on his 2021 red pop fem line that i am not exactly tied to. I haven’t ran any of Exotic Mike’s gear but the Red Pop line sounded really unique so I got a 6pack of his Red Delicious and that Velvet Heat 3pack came with it. I could give it up for something else if you want to do a small trade. I got some stuff from 808 Genetics too if you are interested in any of their gear.

2 Likes

those sound really nice. what do you have from 808 also ?

All my 808 are Regs/Unopened. Pretty stoked on all these really.

Cherry Kush Mints (Kush Mints x Sweet Cherry Pie)
Papaya Girl (Haole Girl x Sunrise Papaya)
Sunrise Surprise (Sunset Sherbet x High School Sweetheart)
Mint (Kauai Mints x Napali Kush)

2 Likes

i see why… the cherry kush mints and sunrise surprise sound amazing lol. will keep you posted!

1 Like

I’ll’ get you a list/count of Photo Fems on hand, back atcha in a few days (Garage Doors installed tomorrow). Do bear with me, in and out during the day. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m after some FEMs only.

Anyone interested in these:

ETHOS GENETICS

White Wedding RBx (Wedding Cake x Mandarin Cookies x CrescendO) - 5 FEM SEEDS

Big Detroit Energy (Lilac Diesel x Mandarin Cookies x Super Lemon Haze) - 3 FEM SEEDS

Cheezy Poofs R1 (UK Cheese x GG#4) - 3 FEM SEEDS

SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB

Lava Freeze x (Friesland Indica-(M33)-(Freezland) x Lava Cake) - 3 FEM SEEDS

4 Likes

We’re these straining your looking for?

1 Like

Nah, I’ve got a “BOOK” on various ailments and Strains, but DON’T have Jack Flash, The White, 9-Lb Hammer, or Purple Arrow. One day, they’ll come!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok haven’t sealed the envelope yet cannatonic is one I could provide nada on the rest.

1 Like

If anyone’s got Pure Michigan from 3rd coast and thugpug please for the love of everything cannabis let me give you whatever you ask for it.

2 Likes

Gold coins a new car :blue_car: your cottage at the lake all up for dibs?

2 Likes

I could do an OLD car, does a 2011 Impala with 168k highway work for ya? :grin:

Alternatively I could legally change my first born son’s name

5 Likes

Fem photos or autos

1 Like

Photo fems is all I do actually.

On a side note, Been looking at what your missus has been cooking you on the other thread. Also a dish of dried fjsh what she eats… I know them well, Asian way by any chance?

This fem autos are up for trade

have some auto females
Sweet tooth-5
Sour kush-5
Sour gorilla-5
Gorilla glue #4-5
Bubble gum-3
Skywalker OG-3

Female photos only,I have to many regular seeds at the minute

2 Likes

I do all the cooking in my house lol,my wife is Filipino but she don’t cook lol,well she does but I don’t like her cooking lol

7 Likes

I know them all well, lived and worked there many years and to and fro pre covid.

Hate the dried fish and don’t find the food good in general to be honest.

Sorry for off topic guys, it won’t last.

1 Like

whoa i wouldnt mind a list, with that much i would love to see what you have? please?

204medismoke …I’ve got 4 maybe 6 packs of elev8…what r u looking for?

Greensalt…I’d like to try those cheesy poofs…have trades