Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I got some Crockett Tangie seeds brother. I just don’t want what u got. I’m sorry.
So since your helping me with Paraguayan seeds that I’m trusting you on I’ll send you 6 seeds of this tangie strain

3 Likes

So I guess I have 6 tangie seeds left for trade for some Kali Mist seeds

3 Likes

Hembra genetics takes cc without using mesh. Fwiw I’ve used mesh from a few different seedbanks without issue.

Hembra is also running a good sale right now. They are throwing in some freebies from Humboldt seed Co too this month. They are of my favorite banks. I got 1 pack (40% off) and they threw in a breeder freebie and a seedbank freebie on top of it.

2 Likes

I have several people sending me genetics from South America you are one. I’ll send you your tangie seeds. I am doing a freakers ball preservation run with liments strain from @Guitarzan after my blue dream deal for max seed production on that strain.
After that I’ll be germing your seeds and several other Brazilians contacts for a true Paraguayan sativa… it’s out now… you people sending me these seeds will be germinated hopefully and run after the freakers ball Lemints strain. So the one with the purest genetics will be fucking credited out the ass…

8 Likes

@BERZERK, @Abbbian , @Brazilian_greenElf , @Bud_Weiser I’m counting on you guys… hope this works out!!!

5 Likes

Don’t know which one of u will have the real deal but I’m counting on you

1 Like

Surely!! Do count on me brother!! Some Paraguayan brick weed on the way to you as we speak!!! Congrats for the enterprise!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

2 Likes

Did you say Tangie!? Oh mine!! Thought I heard “Ten G!” :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :open_mouth: :flushed: :upside_down_face: :thinking: :crazy_face: :hugs: Yes! Tangerine flowing over!! :upside_down_face: :beer:

1 Like

When it comes down to it after I find out who sent me true Paraguayan genetics will receive more than twice then what I have already sent you south Americans. I sent a couple of you money for stamps to send to me along with coin flips
I hope u all come through dammit. I have to much invested in this shit. I’m getting to the point where I really don’t care anymore. …

9 Likes

If I have done any business with you south Americans I would appreciate what we delt on. Otherwise this is it… @Abbbian were cool. You did what u said

3 Likes

@corey Hey Mr Corey, what are you looking for in the paraguain plants? Some specific pheno?

I think all brazilians have some “paraguian” seeds because the “weed bricks” that come from paraguay and are sold here have many seeds. I’ll send you some of this seeds in thanks for the blue cookies.

1 Like

Anyone grown these some bloke looking
To trade these for some autos

1 Like

I’m looking for a pure Paraguay sativa. A landrace of that area no hybrids

1 Like

Hey @corey, I have some Kali Mist, but only 3 seeds. Send me a pm if you want them bro, I’d be glad to send em.

4 Likes

Yeeeyyyy , thanks @corey 6 seeds you make me glad.
I ll send like 50 seeds of paraguayan sativa landrances.
When growth ,have 12 13 % thc.
The pleasure is mine to help you.
@Vertebrata is a good job you send more seeds to her have more varieties.
Good night to all y all

5 Likes

highland Hash-plant Regular seeds 10
Hindu Kush regular seeds 10

These seeds come from Pakistan ,no seedbank bullshit from the same bloke I got the critical kush I know this guy a long time I sold him a handpan we became friends he picked these seeds up in Pakistan he travels all over the world he has all the old school strains showed me how to grow and make female pollen

Have 20 of each but but only putting 10 of each for trade or sale

You won’t see these strains again unless you got to Pakistan yourself lol
$120 for 10 or I need an led light big enough for a 3-3 tent that’s the only trade I’m looking for

Haven’t grown any of these seeds I got them in trade he had a fly up his ass about growing auto flower plants so I sent him seeds

I got these in return

5 Likes

I’ll jump on it. @Irishrocker got a 100r hlg with a 2 year warranty left. I will trade. I have recipe.

2 Likes

@MaryJane13 this is the thread. Hope you find what your looking for. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks DC seeds. Thanks for the email. I just seen it. I like the deals.

I have a question & please forgive me if it sounds dumb but I’m learning & need some help. I’m looking for a chronic pain reliever and was told to use canabis with lots of THCA. What I have been reading states that it is non-decarboxylated canabis. And if you decarboxylate it, then turns to THC.
With that being said, would I look for strains high in THC and just not decarb it to have the THCA I need? Don’t do well with high THC levels due to the psychological effects it makes me nauseous.
Thanks in advance for your advice & grateful😊
Which strains would you recommend?

1 Like