Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

i think a 2 to 1 thc cbd would be better for your chronic pain ?

what i know is thc gets you high but thca doesnt ?

"Though THCA doesn’t have intoxicating effects, some consider fresh, raw, unheated cannabis a superfood. You may have heard of juicing cannabis or adding raw cannabis to smoothies for health enhancement. There’s a good reason for that.

Much like avocados, kale, Greek yogurt, green tea, and garlic, raw cannabis has the potential to ease arthritis, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and other ailments."

i found this online so maybe the info you got is them telling you to eat it instead of smoke it ?

2 Likes

I would look for a pure Indy strain. I would look into an Afghan, Hindu Kush region strain. Is this for smoke or topicals?

1 Like

@204medismoke , hi ! Yes, I have seen that it contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins C and K, calcium, iron and folate. I had no idea so those are good things. They did bring up juicing & cold tincture processes. Since straight up THC has negative effects on me medically it was recommended I use THCA. Yes, I don’t like the high of THC but the it does help with pain. So if I could eliminate that part, which THCA sounds like it would I wanted to try it.That’s why I asked if I don’t heat it up does that mean it stays as THCA.
I have some CBD cannabis curing now so we will give that a shot as well. Thank you for your input :grinning: much appreciated.

3 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics both. I make both so topicals would be ok with the THC but to consume makes me nauseous. That’s why they recommended the THCA.
I’m going to look up the strains you recommended ty :blush:

1 Like

I deal with a lot of pain and indica strains help me the best. I smoke my meds but if doing topicals and smoking makes you sick, I would go with the CBD route. That’s out of my knowledge range. Please keep me updated on what you find that works. I’m always open to try things that would help me.

1 Like

@ItsintheGenetics topicals do not bother me so I can use it. But consuming makes me I’ll. Absolutely will share findings! Thanks again😊

2 Likes

hey bud! we’re in this together.

3 Likes

Strains attributed with the QUALITIES TO PROVIDE CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF (in no particular order): ACDC, Afghan Kush, Blue Dream, GSC, Jack Herer, Harlequin, Budda Kush, Jack Flash, CDB Critical, Canna Tsu, Blackberry Kush, The White, White Widow, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Master Lush, AK-47, and Cannatonic. MOST are ALSO noted for providing ARTHRITIS RELIEF, along with Death Star, Ingrid, Blue Diesel, Blue Widow, and Skywalker OG. I think you’ll find the majority listed right here on the OG!! Good Luck in your quest, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Those fortunate to be pain-free, NEVER truly know our experience!! I wish you well.

12 Likes

If you have access to unheated keif, you could try dissolving/infusing it in hemp seed oil. And then eat it.

Hemp seed oil is an excellent source of omega and essential fatty acids.

3 Likes

Interesting to note how many “old strains” are on that list…

4 Likes

@catapult cool. I have saved my keifer & didn’t know what to do with it. This is an awesome idea :grin::grin: ty!

1 Like

@misterbee excellent! I just purchased some that are on this list so now I’m real excited about getting them started. I grew some Blueberry this summer & it’s in flower now. Its growing beautifully so I can’t wait to try that one. :grin:ty

2 Likes

I have 11 supafreak seeds that I ran earlier for trade for sativa dominate hybrid, something sativa that works great for anxiety. Thanks!

3 Likes

BEFORE you go buying more varieties, post HERE what you’re interested in, “The Ole Stash Bag” now contains 600+ varieties. You might find it “without” cost, just sayin’. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

OG is awesome so glad I found this place. People help people.

11 Likes

I got some supafreak seeds for some autos or sativas in trade

1 Like

Are they regs or fems? I’m interested either way; I’ll let you know what I have that fits the bill later tonight

2 Likes

They are regular photoperiod

Does it contain Poison from the frosty swamp also known as Manitoba? :laughing:

4 Likes

https://vancouverseedbank.ca/product/marijuana-strain-manitoba-poison/

not sure how legit… but figured id show you any way

2 Likes