Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@misterbee thank you I will do that in the future :blush: I just found this link so Iā€™m excited to be able to do that :wink:

2 Likes

Has anyone got any spare Samsquatch OG autos ( from @Sebring ā€™s site .).?

I have regular seeds for trading, ( if thereā€™s ANY other Mephisto autos ; Same .!

Like , I will send a pack of 12 for like x5 Mephisto autos - or ANY decent autos.
Cheers .?!!

Happy growing peeps !
:facepunch:
Gaz

Ps. I would also like to see if anyone has any @LED_Seedz gear, or any Kimbo Kush for trading ā€¦?
Message me if interested in a swap for other regular seeds/strains. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Gaz29 I got some extra Samsquanch OG I could split or something, what kinda stuff you working with?

Also have some of my G13 reversed Dosidos fem auto x MSG White Walker fem auto I call Dosi Walker F1 that Iā€™m pretty pleased with Iā€™d be happy to let ya try

3 Likes

Thanks @204medismoke , I have that link bookmarked + another suggestion from @Oldtimerunderground . Gonna pull the trigger in Oct if nothing drums up by then.

Thanks for looking out! :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman What about Matanuska Poison? Or Durban Thunderfuck, if you prefer? Theyā€™d be feminized unfortunately (?) but I could make it happen, got a 73 Durban female and a feminized ATF going (and 2 ATF clones Iā€™m sure will root, theyā€™re biggens)

1 Like

Do they have an early Sept finnish? That was my primary goal. Start them up in jan and keep em loved into trees but with the knowledge they will be done just after labour day.

2 Likes

I mean itā€™d be the first time anyone crossed ATF (NorCal sativa x Russian ruderalis x Afghani) which is technically an auto but only shows in certain phenos with Durban (13+ weeks to flower) so I donā€™t think thereā€™s any way to tell lol it just sounded cool to make cause Manitoba made me think Matanuska :sweat_smile:

If you want a legit early finisher go check out Master Sensei Geneticsā€™ Gorilla Glue Express. I just chopped mine at 5% amber the day before labor day lol, not a thing given except well and rain water

20 Likes

Looks good to me. They look happy. Sounds like a cool name

1 Like

Nah, only Poison is the Durban. Have heard very favorable things concerning the Manitoba Phenom. Have yet to see it, touch it, feel it. One day, Iā€™ll score. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Hey @misterbee , is there a strain You are looking for?

2 Likes

Not really!!! I have a List of those I wouldnā€™t mind getting my mitts on, but to ask for them now would be quite selfish. At the moment, canā€™t entertain growing until my construction project is finalized. Everything is so backlogged due to Covid (Garage Doors ordered/paid for in June wonā€™t be here for 2 more weeks, Heat Exchangers on hold because of a lack of Chips, Contractor dealing with MAJOR health issues). I persevere!! Iā€™m thinking of switching to Wall-mounted LP Radiant Heaters (one in the Basement, one in the Garage Area). Regardless, when I flip the Switch on the ā€œGrow Areaā€, Iā€™ll start begging in Overdrive!! THANKS for the outreach, OG as anything. If you donā€™t mind, Iā€™ll make a Note and keep you in mind. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

hey are you posting a list of the strains in your september event? and is it an auction/give away/out right purchase thing ? wanted to get the details before it happens so im up to date lol

4 Likes

Hereā€™s how THIS Giveaway will play out: On the 15th, I will post the Giveaway Signup Request. @G-paS has volunteered to Wiki the List (SHOUTOUT TO HER!!). IF there are 50 members within the 1000 - NOON/EST window, we will EXTEND the Signup. MAX of 75 members. Iā€™ll THEN list the strains/varieties (MORE CHOICES THAN PARTICIPANTS!!). Itā€™ll be up to participating members to check the listings, noting what has been chosen (NOT MY JOB!!!). Iā€™ll tell you of my observationā€¦it gets hectic!!! SPECIAL NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO OG MEMBERS WHO JOINED BEFORE 1 AUGUST 21 Recent members certainly qualify for the NEXT one, Jan/Feb '22. In MY opinion, this discourages ā€œdine 'n dashā€, ā€œhit 'n runā€, etc. This is a GIVEAWAY, no monies required. Again, I have NEVER sold one seed, EVER!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE/NOTE: You didnā€™t mention it, but I WILLā€¦S-I-X, as in SIX DAYS UNTIL THE EVENT!!!

41 Likes

awesome thanks for the calarification lol cheers ! :honeybee:

3 Likes

Everyone jumped on that. Lol

2 Likes

@misterbee , is this going to be an open wiki or is @G-paS going to add our names to the wiki after we post our ā€œPlease sign me up & thank you!ā€ ?

I ask as I recall numerous accidental overwrites at other times when itā€™s an open wiki with a known start time. :hugs:

9 Likes

If people want, I can, that way you can see who post first. My screen will be the final as your screen will always show you sooner than the person tracking. I will pm with my main man.

:green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

This sounds like a great idea. Should make it a much smoother process.

2 Likes

Anyone trying to trade some of those 7 mendo breath crosses or auto botz that went out from Sebring recently? Only one I could snag was the gmo x mendo breath in a trade with @BIGJ (who happened to be the one to convince me to join OG), interested in all those that came out though

7 Likes

Iā€™m not missing this ā€¦Iā€™m not missing this ā€¦Iā€™m not missing this :crazy_face:

So hear me out create a poll

Ex ā€¦ who wants to participate in mr bees give away boom once poll racks up to 75 close itā€¦
then create a list of said strains in poll format ā€¦just an idea maybe be less chaotic !!
Again just a thought

2 Likes