Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

big time missed

@misterbee that is excellent news. thank you sir.

1 Like

Are you talking about AZAD KASHMIRI??? If so, have a few. Where are you located? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Since heā€™s in the US, have him message ME and we can work something out. No use in me sending seeds around the world only to have you send them back to him!!!

7 Likes

i havnt got your part of our trade either, i pmd you a few days ago as it was past a month but never heard back from you,

1 Like

I seen your message, I got to head to the post office this week to see whatā€™s up, thatā€™s been an aweful long time now, sorry, if I canā€™t figure out will send more next week @Chronickyle

2 Likes

Yes those are the ones, Iā€™m in Canada but the guy that I wanted them before is in the us

1 Like

Iā€™m also in :canada: and found all my :us: incoming trades have gotten into some sort of mail loop. Waiting over 1 month now for some Tangies I know were sent, and my beans landed to them within 2weeks. Iā€™ve gotten delays this long before but then the letter showed up in a ā€œdamaged mailā€ envelope. Thankfully the items where totally fine but the envelope did not do so well.

:crossed_fingers: for all of us waiting for the :love_letter: .

7 Likes

Iā€™m also Canadian, I have noticed tracked orders have been taking a week to 2 longer then untracked letter mail.

5 Likes

Are you a baker by profession :crazy_face:

1 Like

I thought they were spraying international packages to prevent spreading of the virus. I swear I had an international package arrive and it smelled like sulfur.

1 Like

Have some CSI Bubba Kush crosses for trade: SFV OG x Bubba, Tahoe OG x Bubba, and Katsu Bubba x Bubba. Looking for other CSI or some Bodhi

6 Likes

Prepping to mail out all the packs of seeds for you fine folks. Thanks for youā€™re patience. Finding a decent stapler was the most difficult part!

28 Likes

Two lucky people got black washers!
My OCD

6 Likes

I love bean batches!

5 Likes

Let the stank! Begin! :skunk: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :skunk:

3 Likes

My cousin grew Hoodoo x SK18. You are going to love these strains all fire ass genetics. Funny thing about this sport is last years HOT strains are this years crosses and nobody wants them ha ha. They are all on to the next Hot strain. I really do enjoy this tho thanks OG I love to give awesome gifts and this place really helps me do that. Giving is my purpose in life always has been. I usually give my time away to help people this is just another way to give. Il let you know when you got them in the mail thanks BM and all.

7 Likes

Are those Reg. or Fem. seeds please? Thank you. (I see they are Fem. bummer! Iā€™m only doing Regs. nowadays.) Those will be gold for somebody.

2 Likes

They are fems, iā€™ll pm you

2 Likes

what a freaking bad ass!!! Way2go Skunky~!

3 Likes

Looking to trade 10 jacalyn f2s for some autos(true autos not fasts :sweat_smile:) to keep in my veg tent.

1 Like