Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@JohnnyPotseed , I have some auto Blue Dream I would trade. Whatcha offering :blush:?

2 Likes

Hey there @MaryJane13, whatcha looking for? lol Phots or autos? regular or fem?

Hit me with a DM please

1 Like

Looking to trade some auto fem Blue Dream for some photo fem Sunshine :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Good luck there @MaryJane13 Iā€™m sure someone will take an interest in the trade cuz. Like i said in DM, I only have regular seeds of my Photos, I prefer them for the chance at an occasional male. lol

2 Likes

I would also recommend Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze or (havenā€™t had this one personally, but have heard/seen good things) Cannacheese which is a 1:1 thc:cbd.

3 Likes

@MaryJane13 giirrllā€¦ regs are the way to go! I keep telling youā€¦ lol
Drop them regs and give it a go girlā€¦:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Never seen that one actually offered in the store.

*adds to list

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:I have a few seeds to trade here is my list all are Reg PM ME if you are interested i am in the USA i know Canada is a hard mail but i have done Canada before and gotten through :mage:

Sorry Closed Alphatoy in hospital

7 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the Guptilla, Pm coming.

@Bobgrows but I love my fems girl lol. Donā€™t need no males lmbo :wink:

1 Like

I can vouch for that, @Alphatoy sent me seeds in Canada. They took some time to get through our bad postal service but they arrived safe and sound.

3 Likes

What are you looking for @Alphatoy , id be interested I 7k cheese and sour D

I have a bunch of seeds to trade from the ā€œMixed Ratioā€ breeding Iā€™ve done. (THC Dominant w/ CBD Added)
Some crosses I have a bunch of are:

Stinky Pinky* (Pink Gorilla by Mosca Seeds x Spectrum CBD) - Vigor, Yield, Pest & Mold Resistance - Funky Merlot & Kush Notes, Heavy Yielder)

Strawnana Stinkbug* (Strawberry Banana x Spectrum CBD) - Vigor, Yield, Pest & Mold Resistance - Strawberry, Rotten Fruit, Funk, Stinkbug sharp ending. Colorful strain w/ really nice range of terpenes.

*Both strains have mixed ratios of THC/CBD (4 or 5:1 THC:CBD expected) Mid 20ā€™s combined cannabinoids.

Iā€™m seeking Auto Regs (THC, CBD, CBG or Mixed Ratios ideally)
Also seeking Photo Regs: Scottā€™s OG (and crosses), Triangle Kush (crosses w/ Triangle Kush in them), SFV OG

Thanks!

5 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the sour d for the 3rd time

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the lineage in the GSC? Fems?

Iā€™ve grown both. Northern Cheese Haze is good but CannaCheese is something special imo. I donated a bunch of S1s of the latter - made by a friend - to the recent veterans giveaway.

5 Likes

Nevermind Iā€™m out. Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for anything with some Ohaze in it to work with my Skunk crosses anybody got anything cool? I got all kina stinky shit to trade

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown their cheese strain itā€™s pretty good,but Iā€™m going to say growers choice seeds are
Shady as fuck

3 Likes

So good to see you back @YinYang :wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes