Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Im looking for a pack of Copper Chem from Greenpoint seeds.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Roger that!

And there should be (hopefully) more than enough surplus to cover some of DougD’s giveaways as well.

Cheers
G.

6 Likes

Peace All. I have a pack of Bodhi Snow Monkey (OUTDOOR) that I would like to trade for some other Bodhi strain that I dont have. Thanks for reading. Stay safe, be healthy and GROW HARD :fist:t5::v:t5:.
Peace

5 Likes

post edited didn’t mean to reply to you @Gpaw lol

post deleted

5 Likes

Thank You very much for the heads up about the OG K. seed run! A great way to start the day.

3 Likes

Looking for
-Green Shock gear(Purple Royal or anything from Mark really)
-Black Mazar
-Nepalese hashplant
-Space Queen
-Fastbuds Gear
-Any unique personal crosses photo or auto’s. Surprise me
-Also looking for a glass blower that would be into trading genetics for a small crafted water bong. Nothing fancy, New glass blowers welcome.

Offering
Anything, I have pretty much everything just ask. I just recently made these fast photo’s that should be very interesting.
-More cowbell F2’s ( Girl scout cookies forum X G13’88Hashplant) Bohdi Photoperiod regular

-Twisted Chiclets(Triangle KushxWatermelon Zkittlez) x More cowbell. Fast photo reg(should be under 60 days for flower)
-Blueberry auto x MCB. Fast photo reg
-Ghost OG x MCB. Photo reg
-Blue cookies x MCB. Photo reg
Many, many more.

8 Likes

@THRESH Curious, who’s blueberry auto did you use for that cross? We need to talk, some if those photos are right up my alley. I don’t have a lot but I can spare a couple beans of pink lemonade and am going to play around with a self and crosses of their green crack if I get a good plant from my one bean lol. Lots of Mephisto stuff too :+1:t2:

Also, if you don’t mind, what watermelon skittles did you use? I’m enamored with the Barney’s that I have finishing up now. Not an easy play to grow, but she’s heavy, pretty, and smells wonderful! :joy:

2 Likes

Looking for Euterria. If anyone is willing to trade me some, send me a dm and we can chat! Would love to run it with this swackhammer that’s burning a hole in my drawer

5 Likes

what are looking to get for them? Drying some fresh fems i just made.

Wondering if any has pink panties or sunset sherbert ?

@JohnnyPotseed I have a few Blue Dream Fem but not auto if interested🙂

3 Likes

Go to DM cuz

1 Like

Sorry I misread that. i have Blue Dream in Photo, I’m looking for it in Auto. Maybe another time sorry

2 Likes

Just saw this msg bro, sorry about that. Hard to navigate once I get more than 1-2 msgs going haha

Blueberry is from Fastbuds and WS was from Barney’s

1 Like

No worries, thanks! Will PM you

Keep your eyes open for Dark Owl’s Bruce Banner autos. Dark Horse teamed up with Night Owl to produce Bruce Banner auto seeds. Real Deal Banner.

3 Likes

I got them

1 Like

Well gee cuz lol thnx for the heads up…

Reading back that didn’t impart the humor I found in your post to me cuz. Sorry if it came off as rather smartass, but I would think that having had my head on a swivel for almost a month now would be considered as ‘keeping my eyes open for something’…

1 Like