Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Shit I’ve never had straight sour…hmmm

Wondering if anyone wants to run a few seeds for me? Gotta pop em as soon as you get em and post updates somewhat frequently. I want to see of the results in a different grow environment.

Seeds for your consideration:

• Big Yield auto x (fem.)

• Afghani x (Strawberry Haze x Banana OG) (fem.)

• Afghani x (Sour Mints x Banana OG) (fem.)

10 Likes

@Tappy I’m about to start a new hydro grow… and might be able to squeeze some in. What is the Big Yield Auto?

Rez/Karma = private run (diesel)

4 Likes

Oh that one…SWEET!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s 2 diff plant crosses. :man_shrugging:

My understanding from the thread was 4 dif plants, 2 strains, 2 crosses as a variable as something changed down the run that had to go this way. No way to know as we have broken telephone info on that run.

But considering the skills of the grower: both are gonna be :fire: !

2 Likes

Just seeing what is out there… I have some more beans in another spot… I will try to get a picture or list of them soon. love & light~ djsf
Sorry I’m late… @Cannabi5 if you still have the Blue Sunshine

11 Likes

Seems there’s about to be a Sunshine Daydream run going on @DJSF

Just saw you had a pack in there. :wink::+1:

9 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I think so! Was lucky enough to get these from Bodhi himself at a Cannabis Cup! I want to spread the love~ Djsf

8 Likes

i see those og raskal fire og bx. i recently tried to sprout a pack and failed. oh well.

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 I actually have 2 beans on the heat mat… fingers crossed! djsf

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve traded the blue sunshine, Herer hashplant, soulmate and endor score. Nice seeds you have there. Sage and sour, sleestack skunk, sweet tooth, querkle all look good to me. If there’s anything else you are interested in let me know.

First time posting in the trading thread, what is the etiquette here as things get traded? Should I delete or edit my first post?

3 Likes

That pack of lucky charms has some serious stuff in there also. Wish I could snag that off a trade with ya.

5 Likes

Maybe just cross packs off on the picture and update post?.. No worries! Thank you! djsf
Edit: actually to keep it in the newer posts maybe update the pic and post again

2 Likes

Forgot to link the SSDD thread @DJSF :wink:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy yes, I am all in! I have that pack along with the rest of my beans in the vault kept in the seed freezer… just brought them out for a quick pic… Was trying to scoop some Blue Sunshine. But yes… the SSDD are likely being utilized in another future OG project- stay tuned! Peace~ djsf

5 Likes

Excellent man! Just figured I’d try to like you up with that run. You’ve got a nice collection in the vault. And those came from the man himself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s what I have left. If you are interested let me know what you got. At this point I’m interested in seeing whatever people have that they think is good or interesting to trade. Doesn’t have to be full packs, a few interesting seeds may be all I need.

10 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto F here.
How many beans you looking for?
Pretty sure I have 3-5 left.

7 Likes

5 would do the trick cuz. Go to DM please

2 Likes