Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Does anyone have any Deep chunk ?

3 Likes

I love it how @JohnnyPotseed is getting what he needs!

Every-time I see one of his posts I look through my stash and get sad I don’t has for you. :hugs:

7 Likes

Way to go @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 ! Everyone meet Jim! A friend of mine.
He’s excited about earning his little boxes!
An all round great guy.
:v::green_heart:

12 Likes

I do the same @Pigeonman . I’ve already traded him the stuff I did have before, but I still feel bad not having more to share. :yum:

Good work @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 ! Those will probably come back through OG 1100%. (Inside joke @NEK-Fowldog . :rofl:) Thanks for bringing some more upstanding member to the show @Bobgrows . :heart:

6 Likes

Same question haha

@GCBudz

If you have any more of the Zamaldelicas, I’d be interested. I am trying to do a seed increase on them right now and the first one I tried to reverse is not looking promising. A second one just got it’s 3rd dose of STS.

1 Like

I have Deep Warp from Richard Williams which is a Deep Chunk cross you can read more about below:

Outdoor
The Williams family originated this hybrid back in 2006 combining the (Texada timewarp x early Cambodian) gifted to us from Quadra island and Tom Hills deep chunk. We have since line bred this strain resulting in two distinct phenotypes, one matures very early September and is short and more Indica leaning with a nice skunky yet fruity taste and stoney effect. Great medicine after a hard days work. The late September phenotype being more sativa dominant exhibits a more citrus grapey aroma with a pleasant yet potent uplifting effect. Great for dinner parties and good pain relieving effect.
Outdoor harvest early-late September

4 Likes

september finisher sounds awesome!

1 Like

I ran them last year and got a longer running pheno, but it was a great hash plant, and was super pest/mould resistant. It stayed in the ground until late October/Early Nov in Southern Canada. My other plants in the garden suffered from WPM, but the Deep Warp stayed healthy the whole time.

1 Like

thats rad, west or east CA?

1 Like

I’m from the East Coast, but in SE Ontario now. I’d call it “Central Canada” as an Atlantic Canadian, but you’d probably consider me east :slight_smile:

4 Likes

nice, yea just curious as it would relate to where i’m at in new england. sounds like a winner though!

2 Likes

Pretty similar growing season here as to what you’d expect in New England. I grew up very close to there, and the growing season and humidity here is very similar in length, just a bit hotter in the summer here.

2 Likes

very cool! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sorry… that’s pending trade. I only had a single left of that strain.

2 Likes

Thanks anyways. Appreciate the reply.

If anyone else out there has any Zamaldelica Express or Ace Zamaldelica Auto and is willing to part with them please let me know.

1 Like

I have some Livers BX1 (Mephisto) x Zamadelica’s Smile[ (Zamadelica’s Express (NightOwl) x Mango Smile (Mephisto)].

I know the Zam is a bit “diluted” in the cross, but let me know if it’s something you’re interested in.

4 Likes

Thanks. Much appreciated.

I’ve got some Galaxy Brain (Zamaldelica Express x Cosmic Queen) as well, so not in need of something like that at the moment, but I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

No problem, I figured I would offer :slight_smile: Best of luck on your search!

1 Like

I’d be happy to swap for those…

Any straight Livers?

I have a few auto crosses I can send back.

1 Like