Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hi there,

Sorry - no straight up Livers, and only a limited amount (5) of these beans. I wouldn’t be willing to part with them all, as they are ones I’m very excited about.

Feel free to DM me with your list of Autos or drop them here if you’re comfy and we can try and work something out if there’s anything I’m interested in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that he Meph Auto strain Toofless Alien ?

3 Likes

Looking, well rather praying someone has these. They are needed for a breeder here on OG for a cross he has been wanting to make.

Chem91 SKVA
And
OG Kush
Both straight seed or clone.

Am really low at the moment, but am making more seeds as we speak, I’ll have a better selection in about 45 days +/-

(MBAP x Double Grape) x White Crack, latest cross, is the only one I feel ready to send a few seeds out of.

Her at day 41.

9 Likes

Yes it is, I’ve found some since!

1 Like

Oh alright cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I just checked and I had 3 left. Just so happens when I clicked on this thread your request was the first one I saw way up there :point_up:

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately I’m not interested in these, as I already have some DGxWhite Crack in my library, and some MBAP. Please do keep in touch and shoot me a message when your others are ready, would love to hear what you have in the pipeline. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean I would definitely still be interested, I’ve only got one on the way. I’d send you more than 3 in return

1 Like

Oh alright if you still need some Ill send you a PM

1 Like

@VAhomegrown

I don’t have any Blue Sunshine, but if you are willing to part with any of those Kali Mist for anything else shoot me a message.

2 Likes

I have some jamaican cruise photo fems. Interested in whats out there. I am looking for strains with high levels of euphoria and long lasting effects. Doesnt need to be the most potent, but its gotta put a smile on my face and last more than 45 minutes.

A description from the grower i got it from:

Its a very unique chemovar as its original mom was open pollinated outdoors in Jamaica. I got the seeds in a local bar in Falmouth from a dude with a burlap sack full of buds. It’s a sativa leaning hybrid but the genetics are still a bit unstable so I find a few indica heavy plants here and there. i’ve popped over 100 seeds and never had a germination failure. I usually yield around 600 grams give or take in a 3x3 under 480 true watts. The plants smell like pepper in veg but the buds finish with what I can only describe as ‘earthy berry’s with a hint of natural ammonia’

I have 30 i can trade

2 Likes

You got a better description of it than he ever gave me, that’s awesome lol

1 Like

Really? That surprises me. That guy is super friendly and he was quite a talker lol.

1 Like

Huh, it was a long time ago I’d have to go digging for the conversation, I don’t recall that level of detail

1 Like

It was probably my irresistible charm

1 Like

What do you want for the white?.. pm?

Been looking for older breeding projects to mess with that chunk has all the earth and pine I need

2 Likes

i hear you, ive just heard so many breeders speak so fondly of the deep chunk as a good learning/breeding plant that im feeling like i need to see what it is they see.

1 Like

That sounds like a awesome cross the September one is because of that Texada I bet.My Texada finished early Oct because I pushed her I could have easily chopped her down sept but I wanted to see how long she could go without pm smashing her.I love Timewarp mine has a piney Citrusy champagne grape Smell to it and there isn’t really a ceiling to it you can smoke it all day and get more high the more you smoke and it’s straight happy weed

5 Likes

It’s that time of the month again! lol

Still on the hunt for Lime Pop Kush beans. Sadly even the ridiculously priced one’s that are up on Neptune are out of stock. (Don’t ask me how I found out :sweat_smile: )

I’ve got a pretty big library of stuff from landraces to bodhi, freeborn selections etc. I’d say there probably isn’t a bean in my collection I wouldn’t consider trading for some LPK which has truly become my white whale.

6 Likes