Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Thank you for the kind words. Now the pressure is on to behave myself. Had to laugh hard at me wanting my green squares. These days green accumulation is essential. :grin:

Oh, and now the rest of the story…
TODAY IS @Bobgrows BIRTHDAY.
Join all of us in wishing this wonderful soul a happy day and blessed year.

8 Likes

Autos or photos

2 Likes

Happy 25th birthday @Bobgrows

4 Likes

And many more…
(in a deep baritone voice)

5 Likes

lol @ ‘25th’… awesome! @Bobgrows, you’re a helluva person, I’m wishing you all the best today young lady, and may the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Bobgrows !!!

4 Likes

Those are autos sir!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Bobgrows !!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 & @LegsMahoney & @JohnnyPotseed & @sprinklememaynee & @Hydro921 !
You guys are just so wonderful to take time to wish me a Happy birthday !
My heart is full!,:v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Drop by and leave some birthday well wishes on this thread.

Let’s make it a page she can look back at all year long :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m looking for Sour Livers also if you come across a few, a buddy wants to do a seed run. Please keep me in mind if you find a few… i’d be happy to trade with you.

2 Likes

Hope you find some, or that meph releases some this year.

I have some Livers BX1 x Zamadelica’s Smile [Zam Express from NightOwl x Mango Smile from Meph], but that’s the closest in my library.

1 Like

I’m searching on reddit too.

if I can make a trade happen, I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Does anyone want to trade?

I do by kos

What are you offering and what are you looking for? Also as has Ben previously mentioned drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet everyone.

6 Likes

SanniesSeeds has a nice cross with Blue Kronic, called Selene (Killing Fields x Blue Kronic). I haven’t grow it myself, but I’ve heard great things about it.
https://www.sanniesshop.com/selene-cannabis-seeds.html

2 Likes

Thanks for the info originally I think that’s where I’d got them from was Sannie .
Had some killer Kush x blue kronic that was pretty deadly smoke years back.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I think all should remember the rules of trading. New members always send first and once received the other member sends. Just something folks should keep in mind when trading.

17 Likes

@Bobgrows
I hope you saw mine too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
If not…
Have a Happy Birthday !!
:birthday: :champagne: :fireworks: :gift: :balloon:

2 Likes