Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Anyone out there have any cherry terp strains ?
I would really like

Bodhis DLA #10
(Fat Cherry x '88 G13HP)

Also Cherry Queen has been sounding amazing.
But Im looking to make a few crosses and wanted to add a Cherry girl in as well.

3 Likes

I have Cherry Festival - reg photo, looking for some autos
if you’re interested DM me

: Cherry Festival - 3rd Coast Genetics (Mother Of All Cherries X Pure Michigan)

4 Likes

I got some White Cherry Truffle

4 Likes

I have 10 seeds of cherry lotus.
I also highly recommend freeborn selections for cherry. I’ve ran his cherry west bx and very strong cherry. I’m not getting rid of any of those but have some untested chucks of it on heavenly hashplant, skunk hashplant, and peach hashplant.

7 Likes

Would you ever be willing to trade?what are you looking for I have couple things laying around do you like autos?

2 Likes

I have a somango , someone want to trade?

2 Likes

I already have a few autos. I only run autos outdoors. Dm me what photo seeds you got.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any HSC regs or autos? Also, Gnome Regs in particular.

Also, looking for anything BOG did, but prefer something widely loved that he was known for. Seemed like a great guy and a very respected breeder and I’ve read some old posts and want to run his stuff.

Have some photos and autos to trade, and always looking for interesting autos: Rocbuds, Night Owl, Fast Buds, Sweet Seeds, Barney’s, Delicious, Anesia, etc.

2 Likes

There is a sour boggle redemption co-op if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Thanks for the heads up, I’ll do a search!

Sour Bubble redemption run actually :wink: I just finished a Sour Bubble run but the males started throwing pistils as soon as they started dropping pollen so I killed them and grew the plants for bud. This is why you are seeing me run them again in the redemption run. After which comes BOG Lifestar and BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy. Those are just the ones I am doing though, there are others out there. The Sour Bubble bud did turn out really nice though.

27 Likes

I realized that after I posted! I always get bubble boggle confused.

2 Likes

It’s actually sour bubble sorry for causing confusion lol

3 Likes

That looks great!

4 Likes

No worries bud, I actually have some sour boggle to run down the road :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for the trade offer @DougDawson
HappyGoLucky21 just sent me a pack of these to try and its crazy cause I was just looking it up before I checked this thread out and saw your reply !
I appreciate it.

1 Like

I dont realy have any Autos, well Autos that ive tested. I have a few sent to me from other growers, but the last breeder that sent me “Autos” they ended up being fast flower I beleive. Well they never Auto flowered anyway. I think they forgot about the Auto geme3being a recessive one and just crossed a photo with an auto and called it an auto. In any case I wouldnt feel right sending any Autos Ive received from unknown breeders until Ive checked a few first.
I do appreciate the offer thou. Honestly those sound awesome ! If you are looking for anything else thou, please let me know I would like to try that strain with my cross project this year.

Looking for Mr. Nice Black Widow, also on the hunt for Gnome Bobby’s widow.

As usual, looking to diversify my autos, so always looking for those. I have Meph auto and Baked Beanz reg primarily, but have a handful of other stuff I can trade.

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem. The WCT are pretty special, they came from a private run that was done with some pretty pricey Aficionado seeds we bought as a group. If you picked some up already than you are in for a treat. Same with the Cherry Festival that were offered, another private run :slight_smile: Some great stuff floating around.

3 Likes

Oh nice !! The terp profiles I read about sound fantastic. I would grab those cherry festivals too and use them in my project as well, but I dont want to trade these “Autos” I have till I know they are legit.
Im going to try and find that buy in run for the WCTs and see what genetics I got.
Thank you !
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

1 Like