Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

There’s a pack listed on strainly, but it’s not for sale, trade only, you’ve probably seen that one but if not, check it out :v:

4 Likes

Hello @Cormoran
Yes i have used Jalisco and still have the Mex big 4. I still have several thousands JJ in my vault + i have gave allot to my friend Alien to give away in his growshop in The Netherlands.
The problem with mexican ibl’s is that allot of them are sold unpure. To source originals, unpolluted, was very hard. Without insiders and permission … you dont know what you have. They do not exactly grow next to the tourist routes but more in the no go zones.
@Pigeonman , 90 euro for 10 IBL seeds is bad karma. The prices of seeds these days are crazy. The customers created that themselves. Many growers think that the high price reflects high quality. Well, just had a pack of Jungle Boys seeds that did not germinate. Expensive joke.

14 Likes

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/412065-siberian-ruderalis-12-regs

37$ for a 12 pk on strainly. I just seen these the other day. It’s also from kalifia genetics

3 Likes

I don’t like the price at all but really REALLY want to run this strain :sob:

2 Likes

Strong but clear sativa high. I always have a lot of variety so never smoke one thing long enough to build resistance so can’t speak to that one. It did have a bit of a spicy, green apple flavor.

Went 10 weeks from 12/12 to harvest. Considering I was doing a seed run, and probably pushed them a couple weeks past prime were super fast for a sativa.

I think you’ll like them if you decide to give them a run.

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes. The old Gulag Express😁

4 Likes

Gonna try a relative shotgun approach here to putting out the vibe to see if anyone wants to let go of some of the stuff I desire, and hopefully we can both walk away feeling like winners.

I’m looking for:

•Pine Tar Kush
•X18
•BOG stuff
•Everything from Fleur Du Mal looks wonderful. I dig the vintage C99 stuff and bubblegum, it’s all very neat.

If you think you have something I’d want, based on what I’m looking for, let me know.I’m looking for pure lines/building blocks/breeding tools. I like interesting looking plants, I like landraces and heirlooms, I like historical significance. I have odds and ends, so let me know what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

I wish i had whut u need. Everything i have that matches are f2’s.

1 Like

I have a few of these right now. I also have a plant making seeds that will be ready in a few weeks. In a few months I will make fems. Send me a DM.

2 Likes

TLT is based in Europe and the U.S. Depending on what you order will determine shipping location. I ran into this with a past order with TLT.

3 Likes

Verdant green has some pine tar f3s I believe on seedbay for pretty cheap.

Bog stuff is available again on Seeds here now also. His son has stepped up to the plate fortunately.

1 Like

Looking for Pre 2010 Sensi Hindu Kush regs.

If anyone has any I’m highly interested.

Some guy is looking for these for a trade that I want more than anything :weary:

2 Likes

Looking for just about anything Rocbuds, HSC (A,F or R), FB, Gnome (anvil or Bobby’s widow), and always on the hunt fur blueberry, cherry, apple, peach or tropical strains :v:t2:

3 Likes

Peace All. I am still on the hunt for…

BOG Sour Strawberry
Bodhi Golden Triangle, Cherry Queen, Golden Hashplant, and a few others…lol. alot others.

Also any1 have a line on where I can find a good representation of Fpog or Runtz? Thanks for reading. Be safe :fist:t5:
Peace

5 Likes

Got Durban poison photo fems
Or Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison/Durban poison photo
Fems

Looking for autos females only

Also
Purple poison cookies reg photos -5
Ghost train haze/ak47 fem photos 5
Lavender frosting/gelato reg photos -5
Otto popz
Daily driver/blueberry reg photos-5
God berry reg photos-5
Tricoma gold genetics
Bergamotto/strawberry daiquiri reg photos -5

Do si do/strawberry truffles reg photo-5

No gorilla glue

4 Likes

CannaVenture has some FPOG fems on sale for $60. Havent grown them so can’t say how it is. Been looking for those myself

3 Likes

I have some white crack and double grape (memphisto) crossed with super 90 auto fems.

1 Like

Interesting you make them

Yes I did.

Edit: A couple of pictures.

14 Likes

Nice what you looking for in trade

1 Like