Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hopefully a pack turns up at some point for Doug’s repro :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I just went through 20 sf dispensaries and I did not find bmr…

There’s some nice shops in sf tho, hahah

8 Likes

That’s “OG DEDICATION”, there, Bro!!! My Respect Meter just maxxed out, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for Sinister… he is supposed to be trying to make an f3…:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Check your DM @DougDawson

7 Likes

Am I detecting a surprise??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I believe a surprise is in the works…. :smirk:

10 Likes

Your the man! Leave it to OG! :+1:

10 Likes

Checked and responded @DefNSmokn , really cool brother. Been offline playing GTA 5, lol

7 Likes

Anyone have any legit IBL lines? I would like to have a line that breeds pretty true to bounce males off of.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:looking for some Vietnamese black :mage:

4 Likes

Dirtybird trading company still has the Vietnamese black on their website, you have to go to the guest sign in and type surfinbird to open the seed list.

4 Likes

Still have lots of Goji OG f2s to trade - looking for Bodhi F2s, especially older crosses like Appalachia / snow lotus hybrids, sunshine4 f2s from glg, etc. Also have lots of GLG freebies and OG stuff from trades I can trade too. Have some original bodhi packs I’d trade for other bodhi originals too (metal haze, red eye jedi, and others).

9 Likes

Now that is a cute trick!

Interesting beans too.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Pretty cloak and dagger stuff right there :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I recall that name, let me check the Ole Stash Bag Log. I’ll get back with ya. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Australian bastard cannabis autos?

anyone got dem bois

Ps: can finally post here

7 Likes

Well, I have some, but they are from @PineTarBastard and I can’t give them without his permission. They are a polyhybrid, so not just abc auto, but they do have the abc leaf type.

Edit to add: From my thread-

5 Likes

An ABC auto strain would be alot of fun!

5 Likes

On that note, do you mind if I make seed at some point with those ABC regs you sent me? Thanks again, such a cool cultivar!

3 Likes