Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Oooooh, im gonna need that Black Triangle. Mmmmhmmmmm

3 Likes

That cross I’m sure produces some heat I absolutely love “the white” gives frosty piney goodness And I’m sure crossed to something like Appalachia is going to be magically delicious with that green crack lineage

8 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :heart_eyes:
ooooh looky here.

any UFS #18 going to be in this?

5 Likes

ONLY WHAT’S LISTED THIS GO-ROUND!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey there bud, I’d like to trade for the Heirloom Maui waui p/f, and the shiskaberry p/f. Lmk, I’ve got some variety :crazy_face:

1 Like

START DATE/TIME FOR TRADES - - - 20 JUN (TOMORROW)/4:00 PM EST!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Away from home, friend in Burn Center, until tomorrow. Hopefully, he will then be released.

14 Likes

Ole “Stash Bag Log Book” indicates VIET BLACK on hand!! Once the “Sebring Sling-Trade” is completed, we can discuss a trade (I’m old and can’t multitask, whatever that is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i like the Cherry Cobbler :mage:

Hope your friend recovers soon.

9 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:multitask isnt that where you take $1.00 and $1.00 and put them together to make $2.00 ?? :mage:

1 Like

Positive vibrations towards you and your friend @misterbee . :peace_symbol:
I’ll be in your PMs tomorrow, after 4.:grin::v::canada:

8 Likes

CLARIFICATION #338,619 - EACH MEMBER, ONE CHOICE!! NO TRADE REFUSED. When I send your choice, I will include a BONUS OF MY CHOOSING!! If it’s something you already have in your inventory, feel free to put it in the “Trade Winds”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

@misterbee same rules regarding qty this time?

4 Likes

Indeed, MAY include 4 Fems, depending on supply. Have 3, 4, and 6-Slot Pucks. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Best wishes for your friend.
Will PM tomorrow (along with half of OG)!

7 Likes

That’s a true statement there :joy:. I feel bad for the inbox it might break!

2 Likes

DON’T PM TRADE REQUESTS!! Post in Thread so other members can see what has been requested. I’ll reply likewise, we can THEN exchange “Personals” in PM. I don’t feel like keeping track of “who wanted what trade”, think it would be better for ALL. I may regret it, we’ll soon find out. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Y’all are so early lol, you got to read @misterbee entire post, not just the goodies

8 Likes

20 Likes

OGers…Misterbee has stated he’s visiting a friend in a burn unit…how about giving him some peace until the time tomorrow he specified?

10 Likes