Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

true… just thought since its the public thread he would see it when comes back. but to avoid notifications, will delete.

2 Likes

querkle… ugh. everything i read about it says i wont like the high… but i have been in love with pics of it for the last 20 years when ever i used to browse the tga seed catalogues subcool always had the bag appeal back in the day.

2 Likes

If you like Purple Kush, LA Confidential, Bubba, Louis OG, Time Bandit, G13 Hashplant, any Kushes or Indica at all, you will like Querkle. Some phenos were “heavier” feeling than others.

For me, it grew goddamn slow in veg. but is a fantastic day-ender. Relaaaaxing but a bit of mental stimulation so you wont fall asleep right away. To me it was most like Bubba Kush in effect, but i don’t think Querkle helped as much for nerve pain as a Pre 98 Bubba.

My wife loved it to unwind after a long day at work.

13 Likes

PLEASE, PLEASE, Please, p-l-e-a-s-e don’t EVER abandon OG!!! Your informative description was EXCELLENT!!! Your knowledge, and your willingness to share is EXACTLY the ethos of OG (in my opinion). T-H-A-N-K-S, “BudWhisperer”, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: As a non-smoker, I would have been at a “lost for words” to respond.

11 Likes

"SEBRING SEED SLING" CLARIFICATION #338,620 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:: The number of packs indicated are the TOTAL number of a particular variety/strain OFFERED, not the number you’re trading for. ONE PACK/ONE MEMBER…no multiple choices!! My elementary-count has over 70 potential trades available, so multiple members, old and new, can be accommodated. ALL will be receiving a BONUS FLIP OF MY CHOOSING!! It will be up to members to keep track of what has been requested, not me. If this is a first time trading situation, I will ask that you send first. I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, not my intent. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Thanks for expressions of concern for my friend. We brought him home (+200 mile trip, got him settled in “alternative housing”, his “Lady Friend” will attend to Burns, I’ll check-in daily) late yesterday. Hopefully, better days to come!! THANKS AGAIN, OG!!!

22 Likes

I would love to trade for a pack of those Blockhead.

1 Like

TODAY ----- 4PM EST!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

So, we will say, on a post

“DiBS - Strain name of what we want,” and then message you after with our trade offer for that pack? Or…how will that work?

1 Like

JUST THE STRAIN YOU WANT, no “Dibs”, Spinning Wheel, or Number Generator!! PM your Trade Offer. (I have over 934 Varieties/Strains, so list a couple of trade choices.) Don’t ask for ANYTHING if someone ahead of you has done so already, unless you’re the second or third person after a particular Variety/Strain. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i asked for Cherry Cobble earlier what am i suppose to do now :mage:

Ok folks I have a friend in need of a cbd strain for his wife. I have to have something to trade. She hasn’t been doing well.

4 Likes

Wait till 4pm Eastern to post, all earlier posts Don’t count

3 Likes

It DOESN’T start until 4PM EST!! SS/BW…misterbee :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: At the Bell, you gotta get those fingers engaged!!

5 Likes

I’m still interested in that black triangle @misterbee.

I hope you got those seeds from out last trade. :+1:

Hope I’ll be around in an hour. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank You for your kind and generous words!

For me, cannabis is like a calm peaceful breeze, a cool refreshing stream, when life gets tough it’s all that i need. What else can i say, i just really like weed.

12 Likes

Total agree with you @BudWhisperer :pray:

4 Likes

Love this :heart:

4 Likes

I’m sorry if I didn’t respond, I certainly did receive your generous trade. Don’t mind trading with you ANYTIME!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

oh man, this thread is gonna be popping off in 35 minutes or so. i can’t wait to see the chaos descend. fortunately there’ll be a record of the posts as they come in, otherwise it’d be madness. so to clarify, @misterbee has his list for trade up here…

at 4PM EST, 3PM CST, 2PM MST, and 1PM PST, you will post in this thread which one of his strains you would like to trade for. first poster gets the first pack available, and if there are any other packs for that strain, subsequent posters will get those. likewise for all of the other strains. you only get to request one strain. any requests before that time will not count.

after the dust has settled, i presume you’ll pm misterbee with your winning strain to trade for and addresses will be exchanged and you will send him a pack of seeds while he’ll send you yours.

10 Likes

I SIMPLY COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER…THAT’s WHY I DIDN’T!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: At 5PM EST, gotta run and get a COVID Booster Shot, intown, 5 minutes away, probably back in 15 - 20 minutes. You can continue without me present, I’m sure. Will resume (my part) thereafter.

12 Likes