Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

yes, thanks very much @misterbee! this was a very fun event. i’m gonna head back to work now, so if anyone wants to just copy and paste the list from above to continue it, feel free! it’s updated with trade requests up to this comment. (edit: i’m gonna stick around and keep the list updated for awhile)

4 Likes
Mith seed list.pdf ... 35.17GB
1 Like

You keep this train on those tracks, you can choose ANY THREE ON DA LIST!!! How’s dat for the Volunteer of da Year??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

oh mannnnn!!! toooo sweeet, i’m dripping in honey now… that is the greatest offer @misterbee. alright, i’ll hang around to keep the train on the tracks.

12 Likes

@misterbee do I send you a trade list, now?
:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@misterbee Id be interested in trading for the orange goji if no one else has claimed it!

4 Likes

Good question @Bobgrows

1 Like

quick fingers payin off there man :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

@misterbee one love :om:

3 Likes

was up above, probably got buried in the responses :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was gonna sit this out, but it’s so good: 1 PURA VIDA F2 please. Thank You!
OG is Aaaawesoooome!

4 Likes

sorry doc, i had you down as oregon huckleberry. do you want dragons blood hash plant instead?

1 Like

I think @Pigeonman wants Fantasmo CBG

3 Likes

Huckleberry is good, that was my gut lol so I will trust it. Thanks

4 Likes

@DefNSmokn black triangle was claimed by @DiRtYSkuNkZ . do you have a second option?

1 Like

DON’T FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR THREE, NO…FOUR SLOTS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

it’s @misterbee’s giveaway, so he’ll have to rule on whether helping others cast their vote is allow-able.

3 Likes

thanks @misterbee. i’ll claim durban poison for now as one, and i’ll let others choose before picking anything else. that’s how overgrow should be.

9 Likes

Individual must submit their own trade-claim!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

just letting you know. i appreciate you. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

8 Likes

Was thinking about sitting it out but couldn’t resist Lucky charms sounds too good after reading reports on it and being a HUGE fan of “the white” I had to go for it :joy:

4 Likes