Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

we all do min you know that :kissing_heart:
~lime~

6 Likes

We need an “are you gonna F3 that?” meme lol

12 Likes

It’s like a kid at Xmas time to many decisions LoL thanks for helping @highminwin

6 Likes

also, the Appalachian male from bodhi is supposed to be one of his best.

6 Likes

shit was there some charms left :grimacing: dam it :blush:

Well I am trying to get things in the works to have a small extra tent in my garage to do some chucking this winter :face_with_monocle: might have to be my first project @VAhomegrown

4 Likes

That’s the spirit!!

4 Likes

Agreed. Just trying to call pigeonman in so he can make his claim.

3 Likes

I’m interested in trading for this one; looks like it’s still available, if I’m not mistaken?

1 Like

try coooing :laughing: propper dad joke
@Pigeonman

6 Likes

you’re welcome guys! i’m happy to help facilitate getting these amazing seeds into some dirty, grubby, seed planting paws.

for those who are just joining us for @misterbee’s seed trading offer, here is the list of what’s still available…

yea, i’ll get you down @Cormoran.

btw, again this is misterbee’s trading giveaway, i’m just compiling information.

3 Likes

Surprised Bodhi’s Blockhead bx is still there.

Damn i’m out of Likes again.

7 Likes

@misterbee Can I trade for a pack of Blockhead BX if still available?

4 Likes

i know i thought that and the charms would be gone so i nearlly pooped when i saw the pura vida then i read back :man_facepalming:

~lime~

2 Likes

Hey @HolyAngel , and @LunarMOG
wher’re you at?

2 Likes

Eh @sprinklememaynee, @Greenfingers lots of good CBD strains on offer here. The Point Break I popped is growing beautifully in veg so far I’ll note

5 Likes

Hey there @misterbee and @highminwin could i please get in on a trade spot for the blockhead bx, if already spoken for i would happily make another selection. Such a wild range of variety you have up for trades thank you both for doing this.

2 Likes

gotcha. be sure to pm misterbee to finalize everything.

2 Likes

most excellent, much appreciated!, will be contacting misterbee to work out further details

2 Likes

@misterbee id be down to trade for a Maui wowie. It says you have 2 packs right? So you’ll trade two different people for those packs or 2 to one person?
I have a lot of bodhi as well sent me a pm of what you’re looking for. I’ll have to make a list of what I got

1 Like