Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

hey there @grief. it’s one pack per person, so each pack would go to a different person. i’ll put you down for the second maui wowie pack.

i would recommend you pm misterbee directly, rather than waiting for him to hit you up, as he’ll have a lot of notices to go through.

just as a reminder, in each pack, according to misterbee…

4 Likes

Shoutout @highminwin for working on OG while working on the clock where they are. Thanks for being you homie :peace_symbol:

You need to hold the title as Master Auctioneer :sunglasses:

8 Likes

good thing i’m not a surgeon or airline pilot, lol! hold on… not another clogged toilet!! :confused:

5 Likes

Hey y’all. First time trader here. I have a question - is the trading a one for one? So for regs, 6 seeds for 6 seeds? Thanks so much in advance :wave:

1 Like

so taco bell i see :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

hello, welcome! may i take your order please?

i would assume so @Perro

6 Likes

LOL. Okie thank you H!! For responding and for the work you do. The community is so fantastic. Y’all are cracking me up too!

5 Likes

here a tip for whoever dont know which pack to choose
Rhubarb Wine x Tom Hill’s X18 << that right there is a good choice

4 Likes

interesting. any thoughts on what makes this such a good choice? i’ve heard of tom hill, but not of x18 or rhubarb wine.

1 Like

Alright…back from da Pharmacy, had to wait the obligatory 15 minutes after the Shot. Y’all held it down, I tell ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Gonna hold it open for a good 24 HOURS to accommodate those on the other side of the World.

13 Likes

i agree it was tough to decide between this and a few others

1 Like

x18 is a worked pakistan line. i just trust anything by Tom Hill
i have a pack of Vietnam Black x X18, have not popped them. I’m scared to mess it up and fall into deep depression :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

ah, thanks for the information.

don’t be scared, we’re all here for you! you can’t fail with overgrow at your back.

i have some vietnam black myself as well as some vb crosses. looking forward to running those one day.

7 Likes

Madness up in here! :crazy_face:

1 Like

i’ll pop them when i go back to my home country and do some guerilla grow :grin: :grin: let’s hope everything gonna go as planned.

3 Likes

you gonna jump in or what @bassman5420 ?

that sounds awesome @anhthormap ! i can’t wait to see that.

2 Likes

Love y’all! @misterbee is getting a pile of ACDC from me so he told me “NAY WORRY ABOUT THE TRADE GAUNTLET!” as he’s hooking me up with some surprise meds already! :smiley:

THANKS FOR THE LOOKOUT @middleman !!!

9 Likes

“are you gonna F(n+1) that?” just doesn’t roll of the tongue does it?

5 Likes

LOL

17 Likes

asd3f234f

18 Likes