Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

oh my god! lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re not shipping any liquids, fragiles, combustibles, or other hazardous materials are you? would you like any stamps or other services while you’re here?

oh i forgot. here’s your tracking number and please take the survey.

1 Like

Willy the dog not included . image

3 Likes

damn. dat dog a cute-o too. woof woof!

1 Like

Calling it a night, will promptly re-engage tomorrow morning, ALL!! Will start stuffing Cards on Thursday, all to be on their way NLT Saturday (3D Coin Flips w/Lids, Regular Greeting Card, stamped “Non Machinable”.) THANKS, enjoyed it, look forward to doing it again soon, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I think I claimed first ,but thanks.

that’s correct. i was letting DefNSmokn know that you had already claimed the black triangle.

2 Likes

Theomegajedi … I’ve got a bunch of fem sealed packs autoflower and sum reg autoflower narcotic mustache…send me your list for trades we can work something out…

Interested in blue Tara 1 pack …1 pack sunshine daydream…1 pack dank zappa…black triangle…1 pack dragons blood hashplant…or anything that is still available. Have many trades …please inquire have sealed packs and many crosses will be generous on my side…

1 Like

hey there @no_chem! misterbee’s seed trading extravaganza is still going on. he said it would last 24 hours in order to give people around the world a chance to participate. since it started at 4pm EST today, it should then be ending tomorrow (tues 6/21) at 4pm EST. at least that’s my assumption.

here is the list of what’s left and what’s taken that i’ve been updating…

from your list, dank zappa and dragons blood hashplant are still available.

misterbee is asking only one strain (or pack) per person. if you’d like to initiate a private trade with him for more than one strain, you’re more than welcome to message him an inquiry about it. please let me know if you would like to claim dank zappa or one of the other strains still available. otherwise i’ll assume that you’re waiting or are speaking with misterbee privately.

2 Likes

This was a blast. Thanks @misterbee for the magnificent offer, and shout-out @highminwin for keeping the machine lubricated.

Kicked off RIU and discovered OG. Banned from babylon to discover Nirvana.

They useta tell me bout doors and windows closed and open. This is my 53rd time around and OG is the highest example of a window the universe has provided. I am grateful.
Give Thanks for the giving of thanks :green_heart::green_heart::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

17 Likes

Please sign me up for the dank zappa…thank you for reaching out please let me know what to do to return the favor… no_chem

1 Like

no worries. i have you down for dank zappa. please remember to dm misterbee. and again, feel free to ask him about trades on the other strains. he may have extras that he’ll be happy to trade with you, i’m not sure at all though. but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

no return favor needed, thank you though.

6 Likes

i am very interested in a trade for your conoe but must include

i have 3 1ft lengths of rope
2 and a half sections of a skirtingboard ladder
5 sky hooks
and a long weight
any intrest???

im also looking for a left-handed hammer Has anyone got?

~lime~

6 Likes

Hey @misterbee I would be interested in the other pack of Durban Poison. :v:

3 Likes

Hi @misterbee!! Good morning! I’d be interested in Forum Stomper. Sent a PM and awaiting…! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You rock!!
:hugs:
Overgrow the world!!! :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:

4 Likes

Get them “personals” to me. you GOTTA KNOW you got 'em!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

1 Like

Cherry Cobbler please…….

2 Likes

OK, OG’ers…ALL PM/DMs read/answered!! Trades accepted, logged, and addresses noted. Will start stuffing Greeting Cards Thursday. Still waiting on some addresses, but normal considering worldwide locations, work schedule, etc. Will keep the Thread open until 10 PM/EST for potential late arrivals. I think it went well, SUPER THANKS for y’all’s participation AND patience!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: COULDN’T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT @highminwin, without a doubt…grabbed the Conductor’s Hat and kept the Train humming on down the Track!!! Send me your choices, indeed.

21 Likes

Lost all my Likes somewhere, but we can do that, indeed!! All I need is “personals” and CC is headed your way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Found some spare Likes… :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:!!

14 Likes