Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Thanks for a great trade-off @misterbee!
And thanks too to @highminwin for keeping it running smoooooth!

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i will try again i like the Cherry Cobbler please @misterbee! :mage:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: does any body out their have any Dragon Tongue to trade lookind for pure CBD no ThC Thank You :mage:

1 Like

Stopped growing Autos a while back. Looking to let go of my vault. Not opposed to trades for photos. If listed as no packaging, they were packs that were split with friends and they got the mylar. Will provide pics if requested. Still relatively new to OG, so let me know if I’m doing something wrong.

Everything has been traded for or added to trades as freebies. Thanks to everyone that was interested an/or traded!

Barney’s
Purple Punch - 1

Dutch Passion
Critical Orange Punch - 3
Duck - 3 (Sealed)
Mazar - 3 (Sealed)

Mephisto
Sweet & Sour - 2
Ripley’s OG - 4
Sour Stomper - 3
CDLC - 2
Forum Stomper - 2

Mephisto - No Packaging
4AM - 2
Alien VS Triangle - 1
3BOG - 2

Mephisto - Freebies
3BOG x Strawberry Nuggets - 1
Port and Stilton - 1
Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly - 3
CDLC x Forum Stomper - 1
Toof Decay x 3BOG - 1

Night Owl - w/ label blacklight keychain
Oh, Geez! - 4
Triple Grape - 2

Penthouse Seed Co - No packaging (early testers)
Black Sundae - 1
Truffleberry - 3
Silver Napalm - 3

SAG - No packaging
Strawberry Kush - 1

Sweet Seeds
Dark Devil - 4 (no packaging)
Big Devil - 7 (sealed)

Top Shelf Elite
Gorillagasm - 2

Wicked Pissah
Hubbabubba Skunk - 5
Orange Diesel - 1
Cherry Fog - 4
Cherry Cookies - 6
Tangerine Diesel - 6
Strawberry Fog - 5
Sour Raspberry Kush - 4
Gorilla Scout Cookies - 4

12 Likes

g’morning everybody! choo choo, the train is off and rollin’ again. thanks for joining us on our second and final leg of the @misterbee seed trading extravaganza.

as we pull out of the station, on your left you’ll see the gorgeous vistas of overgrow.com passing by. it’s verdant fields were founded many eons ago by weirdos weirder than you or i. and on your right, you’ll see your limitless imagination. look deep and gaze in wonder.

i hope you enjoy the ride and remember to give as you would receive.

it’s been a fun trip y’all! thanks for having me! i’ll keep updating the list as people comment. hold on… yes ma’am, our thousand pound gordito special is half off today… what the— not another clogged toilet!!

11 Likes

PM what you have in exchange, have plenty of Cherry Cobbler…I mean PLENTY!! Send address also when you PM, “Txt Tag” is hard on Senior Citizens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS?BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

OG HELP NEEDED!!! Who lives in the 44266 ZIP CODE??? Send PM, think I transposed address to different member!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: OG HELP NEEDED!!!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @misterbee!!! You’re awesome!
And @highminwin, you’re awesome too!
You both rock!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs:

5 Likes

@misterbee Any PPP left? cheers sorry for tag @Alphatoy

1 Like

YES, whatcha trading? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A Golden standards -craft seeds- Elmers Mutt: Mekoh glue/durban x Salty dog(7)
or Workmans Seeds -Working Girl: Workingmans Domina x sundae Driver(8)
your choice

2 Likes

Working Girl is fine!! Send after you get yours, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

On second thought I will pass and let someone else have an opportunity for these. Thanks :v:

4 Likes

Damn I’m kicking myself for not grabbing thr Heirloom Shishkaberry P/F but I hope that u all have a great evening off to the hospital to see my Dad thanks again for this @misterbee and @highminwin u both are amazing for supporting the OG community Happy Growing The Doc

6 Likes

misterbee has graciously offered me extra packs (i have two picks i haven’t used yet), so i’ll pick one up for you if you want doc. i’ll let you know when i have it in hand and then forward it to you.

7 Likes

Thanks I can’t thank u enough and we’ll talk afterwards and I’m seriously grateful for that…Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed.

8 Likes

witnessssss!! i love that overgrow

4 Likes

Looking for CSI:Humboldt seeds. I have lots of Bodhi Seeds to trade.

Black Light Fantasy

Strawberry Goji

Sunshine Kush

Sunshine Daydream x 3

Waking Dream x 2

Electric Cowboy

Snow Queen

Lucky Wookie

Heavenly Hashplant x 2

The Fuzz

Magic Carpet

Mimosa x 88g13hp

Space Cowboy

Temple of Apollo

Purple Wookie

Dank Sinatra

Time Bandit x 2

J1 Hashplant

Dream Lotus

Chem Kesey

Strawberry Milk F2 x 5

Butterscotch x SSDD

Chem 1 x SSDD

Tres Fighter x 88g13hp x 3

Secret Chief x 9

Dream Beaver x 6

16 Likes

I made F1’s using CSI Humbolt’s GSC x Chem91 pollenating them with Tony Green’s GG4 RIL pollen if you interested in F1’s. Two pheno colour expressions: deep purple and red.

4 Likes