Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@CrunchBerries not sure if you have any csi but weren’t you looking for chem kesey

2 Likes

Is that the amount of packs or seeds you have of each?

3 Likes

It’s the amount of packs

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer brother, but looking for Fems mainly.

2 Likes

I wish you the best of success!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes

@anon74731205 not sure if you have csi but I know you were looking for dank Sinatra nice collection btw @OrganicGorilla did you happen to run any of the strawberry milk f2s before?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Message sent!

3 Likes

No I haven’t. I’m mainly into Fems now so the Bodhi has to go

3 Likes

I was and a number of other things on that list. Dream Beaver being one. Thanks for looking out brother!

5 Likes

Yah that dream beaver has to be a golden ticket

3 Likes

Damn I wish I had some CSI gear lol

4 Likes

Haha I actually went and looked up some prices and then thought about how many dream beavers I could ask for for one pack of the CSI…the math didn’t work unfortunately :sweat_smile: great list @OrganicGorilla :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Anybody got any bodhi seed for sale. Don’t really have much to trade. Could draw you a pretty picture or something lol

4 Likes

anyone have a couple of
ETHOS - Strawberry Cookies OG R1 (Fem)

I need 2 more to fill my room,

I have a pretty healthy collection i’ll let you peak at for trades if you do.

(Prefer US cuz i need them in the dirt in a quickness)

3 Likes

Matey I’m keen on your night owl and Mephisto seeds

2 Likes

Whatcha looking for regarding your Wicked Pissah Collection? Reg or Fem, BTW? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Where are you located?

1 Like

Didi you ever find your Wedding Cake? I’ve got a “shoe box full” of WC/Fems!!! Let me know, you got some!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Never did find any. Still on the hunt.
Thank you @misterbee

2 Likes

You interested in these Fems? Say the word, provide “personals”, then watch out…I’ll POUR 'EM through your Mail Slot!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ll take you up on that. Sending PM. Thanks again.

3 Likes